$117
  • Breakfast included
$306
$299
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Miami Airport(Miami)(Great Value!)
$112
$93
  • Pool
Hilton Miami Downtown(Miami)(Great Value!)
$150
$134
$125
HolidayInn.com
  • Restaurant
Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay(Miami)(Great Value!)
$144
  • Restaurant
Regency Hotel Miami(Miami)(Great Value!)
$85
$72
Official Hotel
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $82/night.

InterContinental Miami(Miami)(Great Value!)
$187
$156
3,216 results
All reviewsmiami airportcuban restaurantsecure parkingshuttle servicestrip mallfast food restaurantsburger kingcruise portfree breakfastcruise packagepublix grocery storebreakfast roomfree shuttlehot breakfastevery half hourfront desk staffnext morning
Reviewed May 6, 2013

Great deal at this hotel for those who want to stay and be shuttled to the cruise port. We parked our car here for the 8 days of our cruise .Would highly recommend this hotel for cruise passengers as it is very close to the airport as well as the beach and downtown area of Miami. Would stay here again if back in the area any time in the future

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank Deborah W
Reviewed May 3, 2013

It is simply a great option, Very easy access from hotel to any place in Miami, like shopping malls , highways, Airport etc, you are just in middle of everywhere and can reach anywhere by driving in 15 to 20 mins, Excelent warm welcoming staff in all aereas, Excelent free breakfast, 24 HRS free coffee & tea service, Free self parking, free Wi-Fi in all aereas including in rooms which definately save your heavy cost of roaming charges, spacious rooms, nice beds, In simple words it is your home away from your home.

Room Tip: Have been many times in this hotel in different rooms and all the rooms are very spacious, so no complaints at all.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
ChristianRiofrio, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton - Miami Airport / Blue Lagoon, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2013

Dear Dinesh B,

Thank you very much for your kind words and positive comments. It is rewarding to be considered your "Home Away From Home" I will pass your nice comments about our service and product to all my team members, they will be delighted to hear such compliments from our valued guest. Being located in the middle of the city, allow us to be close and just minutes away from all major attractions such as: Miami Beach, Miracle Mile in Coral Gables, Coconut Grove, Brickell and major Shopping Malls. Thank you very much for your loyalty and for always selecting our Hampton Inn & Suites, hopefully I have the opportunity to meet you in person next time you visit us.

Regards,

Christian Riofrio

Reviewed May 2, 2013

The breakfast and the staff is amazing. However, I staying the in handicap room and some odd pipe in the wall made it sound like I was sleeping (and constantly waking up) next to a faucet. Other than that it was great. There are a couple of fast food restaurants within walking distance and a number of places that deliver. Ask the front desk for menus.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed May 1, 2013

We just spent a night at the Hampton Inn - Blue Lagoon after flying into Miami on our way to Key West - amazing customer service from the Front Dest clerk to the Shuttle van drivers - everyone we met was wonderful. Hotel rooms are very modern and comfortable to stay in and we will definitely stay there again!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
ChristianRiofrio, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton - Miami Airport / Blue Lagoon, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2013

Dear Flower47Nevada,

Thank you very much for your kind words and positive comments about our service, everyone here at our Hampton is commited to provide excellent customer service and I am glad you were able to experience that from our guest service representatives to our shuttle drivers. I want to thank you for noticing our upgrades completed to our guest rooms and inform you that our hotel now has the "Hampton Perfect Mix Lobby" and a renovated "Jump Start Fitness Center" Thanks again and I hope to meet you in person next time you visit Miami and our hotel.

Reviewed April 30, 2013

I traveled to Miami for a meeting with a customer. I specifically requested a GPS be included in my rental car because I am bad with directions. I also requested a hotel as close to the airport as possible. I set the address for the hotel on the GPS and left the airport expecting to arrive at the hotel 5 minutes later. It took me over 2 hours to get to the hotel because the GPS wasn't working properly! Needless to say, when I arrived at the check-in counter I was in a state of disarray! I was greated by some of the most helpful associates ever! Even the hotel manager on duty at the time was extremely helpful and compassionate towards my plight. I explained that my GPS wasn't working and that I had a meeting with a customer the following morning. The manager offered to print the directions for me and took the time to explain to me how the streets were set up. My flight wasn't leaving out until late evening the following day and I was allowed to have a late check out. Talk about turning a bad experience into a good one! I know where I will be staying the next time I visit Miami thanks to this awesome group of associates!!!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

Dear Nanda K,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience at our Hampton Inn & Suites Miami Airport Blue Lagoon. I am glad you found our customer service to exceed your expectations, my team and I, are commited to serve you and every guest and I am glad we help you turn your "horrible experience into a positive one" Jeffrey Austin is the manager that assited you with printed directions and took the time to explain how streets and avenues run in Miami. I appreciate your positive feedback and would like to thank you in advance for choosing our Hampton next time your visit Miami, I am sure you will remember the route between the airport and our hotel.