$105
  • Breakfast included
$306
$299
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Miami Airport(Miami)(Great Value!)
$116
$170
$158
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
Hilton Miami Downtown(Miami)(Great Value!)
$125
$120
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $136/night.

Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay(Miami)(Great Value!)
$144
InterContinental Miami(Miami)(Great Value!)
$187
$143
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $168/night.

Regency Hotel Miami(Miami)(Great Value!)
$85
$72
Official Hotel
3,216 results
All reviewsmiami airportcuban restaurantsecure parkingshuttle servicestrip mallfast food restaurantsburger kingcruise portfree breakfastcruise packagepublix grocery storebreakfast roomfree shuttlehot breakfastevery half hourfront desk staffnext morning
Reviewed May 9, 2013

We stayed at this Hampton one night pre-cruise. We arrived in Miami several hours before check in time. We called for a shuttle and it arrived quite quickly. The driver was very pleasant and gave us information about the area. Unfortunately, I did not get his name but he was from Colombia. We received a nice greeting at the desk. I believe the person at the desk was named Juan. : Despite arriving early, we were given our room immediately. We asked about getting a cab in the morning to the port and he suggested the shuttle for $10 a person. He assured me we could get a 10:00 shuttle. The room was very nice. The area seems very safe. We went outside and took a walk past the lagoon with no problems. As others have said, it is very quiet despite being so close to the airport. The breakfast was nice, typical for a Hampton. The employees were very friendly. Our shuttle arrived promptly at 10:00 as promised. I would highly recommend this place and definitely would stay here again if in the Miami area.

Reviewed May 9, 2013

Although this property is starting ever so slightly to show its age, whenever I am in Miami for business I never hesitate to choose to stay here. Close proximity to the airport, a caring staff, across from restaurants as well as a shopping area - it has everything a business traveller needs. And the added kindness of a staff who actually email me before AND after I stay to make sure I had a good stay -- is a nice touch which goes a long way to attract repeat business.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed May 8, 2013

Our family is staying here tonight (5/8) and have two rooms. When we arrived the room was very hot despite AC being on. Its now 11pm and both room are very hot. We've complained to the front desk who sent a repair guy up who explained that their AC systems are only designed to work when it senses movement until 9pm so it will get cooler as night goes on. Its 11pm and I'm still sweating.

The front desk lied and said they've never heard this complaint before. I reminded them that there general manager responded to a complaint about the same thing on 2/25 on TripAdvisor.com at which point all she could advise was to speak to a manager tomorrow.

Hopefully I'll stop sweating long enough to get a little sleep in my $160 a night room before checking out early tomorrow in search of another hotel.

• Stayed: May 2013
2  Thank shauny2k3
ChristianRiofrio, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton - Miami Airport / Blue Lagoon, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2013

Please accept our sincerest apologies for your discomfort and we appreciate that you brought this issue to our attention. Your review lets us know that we have some improvements to make and we will take further action when addressing this with our team. We'll be reaching out to you again to ensure you're taken care of and your issue is resolved.

Kind regards,

Christian J. Riofrio

Reviewed May 8, 2013

My wife and I were flying out of Miami and stayed at the Hamton Inn , left our car there for 1 week and returned back. This was a very clean hotel and was still in the process of being renovated . The rooms were large and the breakfast was great. I would highly recomend staying there if you are cruising or flying because they offer shuttle service for free and they are perfectly located.

Reviewed May 8, 2013

We spent the night before our cruise at this lovely hotel. The front desk staff was very friendly and the customer service was great, Very nice rooms with spacious bathrooms and very comfortable beds. Some patrons were very rude by slamming doors at all hours of the night, but the hotel is not at fault for that. I would stay at this property again. Has close access to fast food and pharmacies. Breakfast was good, as we have found in all the Hampton Inns that we stay in. Shuttle to pier was a definite plus, and the driver very nice also.