“Dinesh Bhambhani , Santiago Chile” 5 of 5 bubbles

Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton - Miami Airport / Blue Lagoon
Ranked #13 of 124 Hotels in Miami
GreenLeadersGold level
Santiago, Chile
“Dinesh Bhambhani , Santiago Chile”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 3, 2013

It is simply a great option, Very easy access from hotel to any place in Miami, like shopping malls , highways, Airport etc, you are just in middle of everywhere and can reach anywhere by driving in 15 to 20 mins, Excelent warm welcoming staff in all aereas, Excelent free breakfast, 24 HRS free coffee & tea service, Free self parking, free Wi-Fi in all aereas including in rooms which definately save your heavy cost of roaming charges, spacious rooms, nice beds, In simple words it is your home away from your home.

Room Tip: Have been many times in this hotel in different rooms and all the rooms are very spacious, so no com...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
ChristianRiofrio, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton - Miami Airport / Blue Lagoon, responded to this review, May 6, 2013
Dear Dinesh B,

Thank you very much for your kind words and positive comments. It is rewarding to be considered your "Home Away From Home" I will pass your nice comments about our service and product to all my team members, they will be delighted to hear such compliments from our valued guest. Being located in the middle of the city, allow us to be close and just minutes away from all major attractions such as: Miami Beach, Miracle Mile in Coral Gables, Coconut Grove, Brickell and major Shopping Malls. Thank you very much for your loyalty and for always selecting our Hampton Inn & Suites, hopefully I have the opportunity to meet you in person next time you visit us.

Regards,

Christian Riofrio

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (219)
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Boca Raton, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 2, 2013

The breakfast and the staff is amazing. However, I staying the in handicap room and some odd pipe in the wall made it sound like I was sleeping (and constantly waking up) next to a faucet. Other than that it was great. There are a couple of fast food restaurants within walking distance and a number of places that deliver. Ask the front desk for menus.

• 3 of 5 bubbles

San Mateo, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 1, 2013

We just spent a night at the Hampton Inn - Blue Lagoon after flying into Miami on our way to Key West - amazing customer service from the Front Dest clerk to the Shuttle van drivers - everyone we met was wonderful. Hotel rooms are very modern and comfortable to stay in and we will definitely stay there again!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
ChristianRiofrio, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton - Miami Airport / Blue Lagoon, responded to this review, May 2, 2013
Dear Flower47Nevada,

Thank you very much for your kind words and positive comments about our service, everyone here at our Hampton is commited to provide excellent customer service and I am glad you were able to experience that from our guest service representatives to our shuttle drivers. I want to thank you for noticing our upgrades completed to our guest rooms and inform you that our hotel now has the "Hampton Perfect Mix Lobby" and a renovated "Jump Start Fitness Center" Thanks again and I hope to meet you in person next time you visit Miami and our hotel.
Augusta, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 30, 2013

I traveled to Miami for a meeting with a customer. I specifically requested a GPS be included in my rental car because I am bad with directions. I also requested a hotel as close to the airport as possible. I set the address for the hotel on the GPS and left the airport expecting to arrive at the hotel 5 minutes later. It took me over 2 hours to get to the hotel because the GPS wasn't working properly! Needless to say, when I arrived at the check-in counter I was in a state of disarray! I was greated by some of the most helpful associates ever! Even the hotel manager on duty at the time was extremely helpful and compassionate towards my plight. I explained that my GPS wasn't working and that I had a meeting with a customer the following morning. The manager offered to print the directions for me and took the time to explain to me how the streets were set up. My flight wasn't leaving out until late evening the following day and I was allowed to have a late check out. Talk about turning a bad experience into a good one! I know where I will be staying the next time I visit Miami thanks to this awesome group of associates!!!

Dear Nanda K,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience at our Hampton Inn & Suites Miami Airport Blue Lagoon. I am glad you found our customer service to exceed your expectations, my team and I, are commited to serve you and every guest and I am glad we help you turn your "horrible experience into a positive one" Jeffrey Austin is the manager that assited you with printed directions and took the time to explain how streets and avenues run in Miami. I appreciate your positive feedback and would like to thank you in advance for choosing our Hampton next time your visit Miami, I am sure you will remember the route between the airport and our hotel.
Greenlawn, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 30, 2013

Since this hotel is not far from the Miami airport, I expected to hear jets flying overhead. Didn't happen. It was very quiet. The suite was very comfortable. It was also convenient to Coral Gables, where I worked.

Dear John G,

Thank you for your short and positive feedback, as stated in your review, even though our hotel is less than four miles south and just five minutes away from Miami International Airport, you will not hear the planes flying overhead as our architect and engineers did a great job isolating the noise. I am glad your found our one bedroom suite to be comfortable and our location to be convenient to your needs. I would like to point out that we are located in the middle of the city, which makes us a great location whether you visit Coral Gables, Brickell/Downtown Miami, City of Doral, South Miami and more. Thanks again for your encouraging feedback and for choosing our hotel.
san cristobal, Venezuela
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2013

comments to the hotel , shuttle is no very good service, the food is very good , the room is great, in general is good, the personal is very good , the cleaning is fine . the hotel Hampton in general is fine , and recommended my friends

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

ChristianRiofrio, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton - Miami Airport / Blue Lagoon, responded to this review, April 30, 2013
Thank you for your recent review about our hotel. We appreciate your recommendation of our property, although the shuttle service was not as you expected. I encourage you to message me with some more details of what happened so we may correct the problem. I hope you give us another chance to "wow" you with our service next time you travel to Miami.

Best regards,

Christian J. Riofrio
Sarasota
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 27, 2013

I found the Blue Lagoon several years ago and have just completed two stays this month. They are very consistent and I cannot recommend this hotel enough. The rooms are very clean and quiet; the desk staff cannot be more helpful. The beds are terrific and have those washable duvet covers which I love. Close to airport with frequent shuttle service and also close to South Beach. If you are flying out of the airport, terrific place to stay as trip is just a few minutes. Several fast foods and other restaurants across the street, as well as a drug store for last minute items. Mid-week, there is a free "finger food" buffet with wine as well included; you can easily make a dinner if you are not a huge eater. Also free internet service in the business office with computers you can use if you didn't bring your own. The hot breakfast is fabulous as well! You won't regret a stay here and there is a special rate for Florida residents.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Dear Katie,

Thank you so much for your positive comments about your recent stay with us. I am glad to see that you are taking in the full benefits of all our amenities, as well as the location and surrounding area. I welcome the chance to meet you in person and appreciate the tips you leave to other TripAdvisor users. Thanks again for your loyalty and hope to see you back soon!

Christian. J. Riofrio