My husband and I stayed here the night before a cruise out of Miami, and we couldnt have been happier! The front desk service was great as I have always experience at Hampton Inns, and the fact that a company running a shuttle to the cruise port arranges a stop at the hotel is an awesome perk! Breakfast was plentiful and though we did not use the pool, it looked perfect for families staying in the area and was even stocked with water toys. The room was clean and spacious, and ultimately, Hampton Inn even provided more bathroom amenities than our cruise ship did (thank you very much, Royal Caribbean!). If I ever cruise out of Miami again, there is no doubt that I'd stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites Miami Airport hotel is located at the Waterford Corporate Park - Blue Lagoon complex, the perfect location for those visiting Miami for business or pleasure: Located just 5 minutes from Miami International Airport, 15 minutes from Downtown Miami, Brickell, Coral Gables, Coconut Grove and Doral. The Port of Miami is just a few miles from our door. Close to the Dolphin Mall, International Mall, Dadeland Mall & Aventura Mall and the South Florida Beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton - Miami Airport / Blue Lagoon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites - Miami Airport / Blue Lagoon Hotel Miami
- Hampton Inn And Suites - Miami Airport / Blue Lagoon
- Hampton Inn Miami
- Miami Hampton Inn