“new and very clean hotel near airport, with no aircraft noise”

Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton - Miami Airport / Blue Lagoon
Ranked #12 of 128 Hotels in Miami
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed May 13, 2012

This Hampton unit is located very close to Miami International Airport, but there is absolutely no aircraft noise on the rooms. Rooms seem to be very new, modern, clean, and well maintained. Shower is ok. Stayed one night only, but had great service and had zero issues.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank RT75
chrisriofrio, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton - Miami Airport / Blue Lagoon, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2012

Dear RT75,

Thank you for reviewing the details of your recent stay at our property. I am glad to see that you were able to sleep quietly and peacefully during your one night with us. We have installed double-glass sound-proof windows to virtually eliminate all airplane noise, even in an airport-view room. We appreciate your positive comments about the service and accomodations, I will be passing this along to the rest of my team. Thank you for your business and we hope to welcome you back again during a future Miami trip.

Christian J. Riofrio

Write a ReviewReviews (3,068)

Reviewed May 12, 2012

We chose this motel based on the generally excellant reviews and the fact we needed a place to park our car while on a 7 day cruise. The room was excellant, the morning hot breakfast better than average and the shuttle service to and from the cruise terminal excellant. At $1119 total cost for the hotel stay, parking and shuttle both ways, it was well worth it.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank A L M

Dear cmuegel,

We thank you for writing this great review about your stay at our hotel. I am happy to see that we were able to deliver on all of your expectations after reading other reviews. The Stay & Cruise package is one of the best deals we offer, including parking for your vehicle long-term while you are on your cruise plus transfers for the first 2 people to the Port of Miami, all for a consolidated rate. I am delighted that you were able to take advantage of this offer and that it proved convenient for your travel needs. Although, I think the rate you mentioned looks like a typo!

Once again, we appreciate the time taken to write this review and we thank you for choosing to stay with us. We hope to have you back again with us soon.

Christian J. RIofrio

Reviewed May 1, 2012

I've done a lot of business in Miami in the last 6 years and have stayed at several different hotels by the airport. Last week I tried this Hampton Inn for the first time and highly recommend it. The staff Was exceptionally friendly and helpful. This included the front desk crew there when I checked in and left as well as the shuttle drivers. They really acted like they enjoyed their job and were glad I was there.

Rooms and decor were above average and the bed was especially comfortable,

Many of my Miami trips have been for about a week and in that case I do prefer the Homewood Suites for the convenience of a kitchen. From now on this Hampton will be my first choice for shorter stays.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank PRButterfield
chrisriofrio, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton - Miami Airport / Blue Lagoon, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2012

Dear PRButterfield,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at our property. I appreciate your strong recommendations and positive comments about our staff and services, and I will certainly pass your comments along to the team. If in the future you do need accommodations for a longer stay, we do offer King and 2 Double-Bed Suites, both of which are equipped with full kitchens. We appreciate your loyal business and look forward to having you again during your future trips to Miami.

Reviewed May 1, 2012

THis time I couldn`t afford much money in accommmodations,so I decided to pick a less expensive hotel.Based on trip advisors reviews I chose Hampton Inn Blue Lagoon,and I dont regret what I did!!!
We stayed in a king suite for 3 nights.THe suite is very large,full kitchen,well lighted,lots of storage space.The room was very clean,the linen was new.
THe staff is very nice,above average free hot buffet breakfast.
It`s a 3 star hotel,but I had a great time there!!!

2  Thank Liylly

Dear Liylly,

I appreciate your positive review and top-notch ratings regarding your recent stay at out hotel. We are only a 3-star hotel but we strive to deliver 5-star service. I am happy to see that we were able to exceed your expectations after deciding to book with a smaller, focused-service hotel like ours. We thank you very much for your business and welcome you back to stay with us again soon.

Reviewed April 30, 2012

Great for a one night stopover. Good shuttle service, helpful reception staff, clean and well equipped room. Free wifi.
Basic but free breakfast. Good value, my first visit to a Hampton inn ; if they are all like this it won't be my last.

• Stayed: April 2012
1  Thank Jaqal

Dear Jaqal,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay at our hotel. I appreciate all your positive comments about the services and amenities we have to offer. The Hampton Inn brand does standardize some of our amenities, such as the breakfast, linens, wifi services, and a few others. I am sure that you would enjoy staying at any Hampton Inn worldwide and become one of our loyal fans! Thank you once again for filling out this review and we hope to have you stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed April 29, 2012

Reception staff was so friendly and helpful. A little difficult to find good restaurants, but the cuban restaurant across the street in the shopping mall was excellent as the staff recommended. Airplanes are not flying right above the hotel, so you can get a good rest.

1  Thank Momiji-K

Dear Momiji-K,

Thank you for providing us with such a positive review. I am glad to see that our sound-proof windows succeeded in providing the excellent sleep quality that Hampton Cloud Nine beds are known for. I encourage you to also try the Italian restaurant across the street, Anacapri, if you decided to stay with us again in the future.Thank you once again for your great comments about your stay at our property.

Reviewed April 27, 2012

Found this Hampton Inn when trying to find a nice hotel at a fairly reasonable price. The hotel is convenient to the airport and approximately 20 minutes to Miami Beach. Free and secure parking was a plus. Hotel was quiet even though it was close to the airport. Had a good, hot breakfast both mornings.

2  Thank BeachGirlVA
chrisriofrio, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton - Miami Airport / Blue Lagoon, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2012

Dear BeachGirlVA,

Thank you very much for your positive feeback about your stay with us. I am happy to see that all our amenities were convenient for your two night stay, as well as in a perfect location for the beaches. We appreciate your business and look forward to welcoming you again soon.