$299
$107
$96
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
Hilton Miami Downtown(Miami)(Great Value!)
$105
$101
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $129/night.

$152
$140
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
Crowne Plaza Miami Airport(Miami)(Great Value!)
$118
$93
$96
$87
GardenInn.com
Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay(Miami)(Great Value!)
$103
Marriott Hotels
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $125/night.

$132
HolidayInn.com
InterContinental Miami(Miami)(Great Value!)
$188
3,210 results
All reviewsmiami airportcuban restaurantsecure parkingshuttle servicestrip mallfast food restaurantsburger kingcruise portfree breakfastcruise packagepublix grocery storebreakfast roomfree shuttlehot breakfastevery half hournext morningfront desk staff
Reviewed July 29, 2011

I arrived late in Miami to find a 30min Queue for taxi's so I rang the hotel, a friendly receptionist said I was expected and would send the shuttle and within 5 mins I was on the shuttle bus and 5 mins later I was at the hotel while my colleague who was staying downtown was still queing for his taxi.
I received a warm welcome and all ameneties were explained to me - gym, pool, comp breakfast or breakfast bag if I was leaving before 6am, which I was.
The room was spotless, a good size with tea, coffee, internet, good shower, king bed, desk etc.
All in all just what a business traveller needs..
Next morning my 'breakfast to go' was waiting for me and I was off - on the shuttle again!!

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed July 29, 2011

We arrived at the hotel late at night (around 11pm) after 29 hours of flight and transit and we very tired and exhausted. The manager at the reception was friendly, helpful and efficient. Perhaps because the room was prepaid, the room key was there waiting for us when we arrived so we got our room almost immediately and really relieved we could finally get some rest.

While checking in, the manager asked what we were planning to do the next day. When we shared that we were going to pick up our rental car at Hertz, Hilton Blue Lagoon, he informed us that we could take a free shuttle bus to the location. What a pleasent surprise as it would save us quite a lot of hassle!

Upon entering the room, the crib was ready as requested which is really good so we don't need to wait around for the crib before we could get some rest. The room was clean and the bed very comfortable, as good as the one we had later at Ritz Carlton South Beach.

The breakfast spread was reasonable; the lady attending to the breakfast table were very friendly and kind with my kids.

Thank you for showing such good hospitality, even though we were only staying for a night.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed July 24, 2011

Needed a room arriving MIA at 11:30 pm. No problem, shuttle runs until 1:00 am. Needed to park my car there for 14 days (I live on Florida's west coast). No problem, a 2-deck garage, with the first deck under cover. Get the package that includes the room AND the parking privilege. Full buffet breakfast is included with room rate. The property is clean (only negative is carpet in room needs replacing) and well managed...the front desk agent informed me a total renovation is planned before year's end. I was upgraded to a suite (without asking)...the bedding was clean and fresh and being less than a mile from an active runway, you do not hear planes. Sparkling large bathroom with a shower stream that will take your skin off, if you want that. I wanted it. Understand, this was not a vacation spot but after almost 28 hours travelling from eastern Europe and Asia Minor, it was just what we needed for 8 hours of rest.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 21, 2011

We had short but sweet stay at this hotel. The staff was very friendly and special needs were attended promptly and conveniently. They held our luggage for a couple of days, with no charge. Only thing that we missed, was a in-room fridge. Would recommend at any time.

Room Tip: Get a high floor
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed July 21, 2011

Stayed for only one night and arrived very late after delays at Miami International Airport...Check in was a breeze...They retrieved some packages that had been held pending our arrival and we were in our room 5 min utes after arrival...the room was spotlessly clean and the bed very comfortable...wifi worked very well...Had no time for breakfast this time and the shuttle transfer was quick and easy...we will be back again very soon for our 7th visit...Highly recommended

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple