We were a little nervous driving through Miami that this hotel would be in a bad area but Coconut grove is a very nice area. Totally felt safe there. The hotel was very clean and updated. The beds were comfy and the bathrooms were clean and nice. The staff was very helpful when we had any issue or concerns. I like how the breakfast went to 10am everyday that is helpful when you have kids that like to sleep in. Breakfast was decent and had lots of choices. The pools was nice. You could walk to a couple different food places from the hotel, that was nice since the parking was a little tight and you didn't have to pull your car out. All in all I would defiantly stay at this hotel again if I ever went to Miami again and would recommend this hotel to others. Very good prices and very close the the port of Miami.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The best hotel value in Miami/Coconut Grove-Coral Gables. Located directly across from MetroRail station, walking distance of Coconut Grove and minutes from Coral Gables, downtown business districts. Our 135 deluxe guestrooms are spacious, comfortable, our amenities include Free High-Speed internet access, Free "On The House" Hot Breakfast, Free local calls, business center, 37" LCD TV's w/extended cable, free in-room movies, voice mail, pool/whirlpool, fitness center, meeting rooms, microwaves/refrigerators also available in rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hampton By Hilton Miami-Coconut Grove/Coral Gables reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Miami-Coconut Grove/Coral Gables Hotel Miami
- Hampton Inn Coral Gables
- Hampton Inn Coconut Grove
- Coconut Grove Hampton Inn