We stayed here for 6 nights at the beginning of December. Staff were extremely helpful and friendly, our room which had been updated was very clean, and comfortable. We also enjoyed the choice at breakfast and availability of hot drinks throughout the day. The location was excellent, only a few minutes walk to the Metrorail from and to the airport or various locations within Miami. It was a nice walking distance to downtown and the wide choice of restaurants, although there was also a couple of good restaurants close by.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The best hotel value in Miami/Coconut Grove-Coral Gables. Located directly across from MetroRail station, walking distance of Coconut Grove and minutes from Coral Gables, downtown business districts. Our 135 deluxe guestrooms are spacious, comfortable, our amenities include Free High-Speed internet access, Free "On The House" Hot Breakfast, Free local calls, business center, 37" LCD TV's w/extended cable, free in-room movies, voice mail, pool/whirlpool, fitness center, meeting rooms, microwaves/refrigerators also available in rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels, Hotwire, Expedia, Orbitz, Cancelon and Odigeo so you can book your Hampton By Hilton Miami-Coconut Grove/Coral Gables reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Miami-Coconut Grove/Coral Gables Hotel Miami
- Hampton Inn Coral Gables
- Hampton Inn Coconut Grove
- Coconut Grove Hampton Inn