We stayed here after a 10 day cruise. We showed up way before check in time. The front desk staff let us store our luggage, gave us access to the common areas and expedited getting a room for us. The happy hour reception was super. It was supper for us. The beds were luxurious. They arranged for our airport transportation. They gave us a great dinner recommendation. There was very little noise transfer. The internet connection was quick and easy to use. It was difficult to get the shower up to a comfortable temp without getting soaked in cold water, but once the temp was up, it is a nice big shower with adequate water pressure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The best hotel value in Miami/Coconut Grove-Coral Gables. Located directly across from MetroRail station, walking distance of Coconut Grove and minutes from Coral Gables, downtown business districts. Our 135 deluxe guestrooms are spacious, comfortable, our amenities include Free High-Speed internet access, Free "On The House" Hot Breakfast, Free local calls, business center, 37" LCD TV's w/extended cable, free in-room movies, voice mail, pool/whirlpool, fitness center, meeting rooms, microwaves/refrigerators also available in rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hampton By Hilton Miami-Coconut Grove/Coral Gables reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Miami-Coconut Grove/Coral Gables Hotel Miami
- Hampton Inn Coral Gables
- Hampton Inn Coconut Grove
- Coconut Grove Hampton Inn