We stayed twice at Hampton inn Coconut Grove during our holiday to Miami and the Keys. On both occasions staff were excellent in meeting our needs and early check ins etc. Rooms were clean and comfortable with fridge and microwave, as well as the free breakfast and as per previous review the plastic utensils are a downside. We made use of its facility guest laundry and found it very reasonable. Small but clean pool and sunny in the afternoon. I would highly recommend this place as a base for Miami. Train is nearby and we often went use it to downtown and it has direct link to MIA.
For road access it is virtually on US1 for all directions to beaches and The Keys. Key Biscayne by car about 15 minutes to lovely beach Crandon Park.
A very Fine and pleasant stay. Highly recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The best hotel value in Miami/Coconut Grove-Coral Gables. Located directly across from MetroRail station, walking distance of Coconut Grove and minutes from Coral Gables, downtown business districts. Our 135 deluxe guestrooms are spacious, comfortable, our amenities include Free High-Speed internet access, Free "On The House" Hot Breakfast, Free local calls, business center, 37" LCD TV's w/extended cable, free in-room movies, voice mail, pool/whirlpool, fitness center, meeting rooms, microwaves/refrigerators also available in rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hampton By Hilton Miami-Coconut Grove/Coral Gables reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Miami-Coconut Grove/Coral Gables Hotel Miami
- Hampton Inn Coral Gables
- Hampton Inn Coconut Grove
- Coconut Grove Hampton Inn