I stayed here during a conference and have no complaints at all! The room was very clean and comfortable. The bathroom had a nice long countertop. The beds were comfortable with a clean duvet cover. There was a desk and a large television, and a coffee maker, etc. Everything necessary for a comfortable stay. What really made it nice was the free hot breakfast with a lot of choices. Each day there was an egg and meat selection. The location was good because it was a short walk to Coconut Grove and the waterfront areas, and only one block to the train station.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The best hotel value in Miami/Coconut Grove-Coral Gables. Located directly across from MetroRail station, walking distance of Coconut Grove and minutes from Coral Gables, downtown business districts. Our 135 deluxe guestrooms are spacious, comfortable, our amenities include Free High-Speed internet access, Free "On The House" Hot Breakfast, Free local calls, business center, 37" LCD TV's w/extended cable, free in-room movies, voice mail, pool/whirlpool, fitness center, meeting rooms, microwaves/refrigerators also available in rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hampton By Hilton Miami-Coconut Grove/Coral Gables reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Miami-Coconut Grove/Coral Gables Hotel Miami
- Hampton Inn Coral Gables
- Hampton Inn Coconut Grove
- Coconut Grove Hampton Inn