My wife and I stayed 3 nights at the Hampton Inn Coconut Grove. It was conveniently located near Coral Gables, major tourist attractions, the airport, and Miami Beach.
We really liked this hotel. It was extremely clean. The staff was very polite, informed, and helpful.
We had a standard king room. It more than met our requirements and the entire hotel had recently been renovated. The room was very quiet.
The hotel offers an exercise room (basic but adequate), pool, business center, free parking (in Miami!!!), and free breakfast.
The first night we were there they offered snacks, beer, and wine in the dining area.
We definitely would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The best hotel value in Miami/Coconut Grove-Coral Gables. Located directly across from MetroRail station, walking distance of Coconut Grove and minutes from Coral Gables, downtown business districts. Our 135 deluxe guestrooms are spacious, comfortable, our amenities include Free High-Speed internet access, Free "On The House" Hot Breakfast, Free local calls, business center, 37" LCD TV's w/extended cable, free in-room movies, voice mail, pool/whirlpool, fitness center, meeting rooms, microwaves/refrigerators also available in rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Hotwire, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon and Odigeo so you can book your Hampton By Hilton Miami-Coconut Grove/Coral Gables reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Miami-Coconut Grove/Coral Gables Hotel Miami
- Hampton Inn Coral Gables
- Hampton Inn Coconut Grove
- Coconut Grove Hampton Inn