The Hampton Inn in Coral Gables is great. They offer a free happy hour on Tues, Wed & Thurs. The complimentary breakfast was also a plus. The room was neat and clean. Front desk help was excellent. they gave us a higher floor so we could have a better view (didn't even ask). Close enough to the high end shopping, etc. in Coconut Grove and also Miami and South Beach. Would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The best hotel value in Miami/Coconut Grove-Coral Gables. Located directly across from MetroRail station, walking distance of Coconut Grove and minutes from Coral Gables, downtown business districts. Our 135 deluxe guestrooms are spacious, comfortable, our amenities include Free High-Speed internet access, Free "On The House" Hot Breakfast, Free local calls, business center, 37" LCD TV's w/extended cable, free in-room movies, voice mail, pool/whirlpool, fitness center, meeting rooms, microwaves/refrigerators also available in rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Hotel.de, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton By Hilton Miami-Coconut Grove/Coral Gables reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Miami-Coconut Grove/Coral Gables Hotel Miami
- Hampton Inn Coral Gables
- Hampton Inn Coconut Grove
- Coconut Grove Hampton Inn