The price was good. Our room decor was very pleasant and looked brand new. The room was immaculately clean with welcoming bedding, and my favorite, lots of new fluffy pillows. A nice breakfast the next morning. I would definitely stay here again, and, as my husband will attest, I am not willing to sacrifice comfort to save a few bucks. The minor (very minor) complaint I have is that no one is at the door when guests arrive and there is no sign instructing arriving guests of where they can park if the lot is full (down a level, by the by). Oh, yeah, I did forget to mention that the price also included free parking!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The best hotel value in Miami/Coconut Grove-Coral Gables. Located directly across from MetroRail station, walking distance of Coconut Grove and minutes from Coral Gables, downtown business districts. Our 135 deluxe guestrooms are spacious, comfortable, our amenities include Free High-Speed internet access, Free "On The House" Hot Breakfast, Free local calls, business center, 37" LCD TV's w/extended cable, free in-room movies, voice mail, pool/whirlpool, fitness center, meeting rooms, microwaves/refrigerators also available in rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Hampton By Hilton Miami-Coconut Grove/Coral Gables reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Miami-Coconut Grove/Coral Gables Hotel Miami
- Hampton Inn Coral Gables
- Hampton Inn Coconut Grove
- Coconut Grove Hampton Inn