Stayed here for five three at the Hampton Inn in Coconut Grove. Rooms were nice and clean and beds were cozy to sleep in and a nice walk in shower a nice large bathroom. Other nice things about this hotel is that breakfast and parking are complimentary. Hotel is well located and was so close to AAA.we were in Miami to see the Basketball game and we loved it because we were not too close to the downtown nut not too far either.Thanks to Jorge,another guy and the two ladies at the front desk was very helpful.Jorge was exceptional.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The best hotel value in Miami/Coconut Grove-Coral Gables. Located directly across from MetroRail station, walking distance of Coconut Grove and minutes from Coral Gables, downtown business districts. Our 135 deluxe guestrooms are spacious, comfortable, our amenities include Free High-Speed internet access, Free "On The House" Hot Breakfast, Free local calls, business center, 37" LCD TV's w/extended cable, free in-room movies, voice mail, pool/whirlpool, fitness center, meeting rooms, microwaves/refrigerators also available in rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, HotelPower, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hampton By Hilton Miami-Coconut Grove/Coral Gables reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Miami-Coconut Grove/Coral Gables Hotel Miami
- Hampton Inn Coral Gables
- Hampton Inn Coconut Grove
- Coconut Grove Hampton Inn