We stayed at Hampton Inn on Nov.29 returning from Key West to Miami. The location was very convenient for completing our sightseeing in Southern Florida. Vizcaya Museum and Gardens were 6 minutes drive from the Hampton Inn, and a charming restaurant El Carajo International Tapas and Wines was within 5 minutes drive.
Coco Walk, Miami's open-air shopping, dining, and entertainment destination is also within 5 minutes drive, and the Miracle Mile in Coral Gables is not far away either.
The price was very reasonable for the services this hotel provides: free parking, excellent free breakfast, the size of the room, its cleanliness, the comfort of sleep.
We would definitely stay again if in the area. Before leaving Miami, we had a chance to recommend this hotel to the strangers at the gas station who were looking for a nice and inexpensive place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The best hotel value in Miami/Coconut Grove-Coral Gables. Located directly across from MetroRail station, walking distance of Coconut Grove and minutes from Coral Gables, downtown business districts. Our 135 deluxe guestrooms are spacious, comfortable, our amenities include Free High-Speed internet access, Free "On The House" Hot Breakfast, Free local calls, business center, 37" LCD TV's w/extended cable, free in-room movies, voice mail, pool/whirlpool, fitness center, meeting rooms, microwaves/refrigerators also available in rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Booking.com and Orbitz so you can book your Hampton By Hilton Miami-Coconut Grove/Coral Gables reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Miami-Coconut Grove/Coral Gables Hotel Miami
- Hampton Inn Coral Gables
- Hampton Inn Coconut Grove
- Coconut Grove Hampton Inn