After driving for what seemed to be a million miles, it was nice to have spotted this very convenient hotel. It's location is great. Just minutes from downtown, Brickell Avenue, Crandon Park, Coconut Grove. The room was very clean, and smelled fresh. The front desk was very efficient and polite. Our stay included a breakfast including hot items and delicious coffee.
I was pleased with the rate as well. Miami is a rather expensive area and this was moderately priced for a walk-in on a Saturday night. We'll stay there again on our next visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The best hotel value in Miami/Coconut Grove-Coral Gables. Located directly across from MetroRail station, walking distance of Coconut Grove and minutes from Coral Gables, downtown business districts. Our 135 deluxe guestrooms are spacious, comfortable, our amenities include Free High-Speed internet access, Free "On The House" Hot Breakfast, Free local calls, business center, 37" LCD TV's w/extended cable, free in-room movies, voice mail, pool/whirlpool, fitness center, meeting rooms, microwaves/refrigerators also available in rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Agoda, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton By Hilton Miami-Coconut Grove/Coral Gables reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Miami-Coconut Grove/Coral Gables Hotel Miami
- Hampton Inn Coral Gables
- Hampton Inn Coconut Grove
- Coconut Grove Hampton Inn