Very good rates in comparison to other hotels in Miami. The hotel staff is friendly and very helpful. Breakfast is included and in the lobby you can pick up a coffee at any time. The room was clean and the interior was in a good shape. The pool area is small but very clean and they even have a jacuzzi. Parking is free in the garage and the parking lot behind the hotel. In the evening, parking slots can become short. In this case you can ask for a free parking permit at the front desk. About 20 minutes to Miami Beach by car. Good connection to Key Biscayne. I recomend staying here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The best hotel value in Miami/Coconut Grove-Coral Gables. Located directly across from MetroRail station, walking distance of Coconut Grove and minutes from Coral Gables, downtown business districts. Our 135 deluxe guestrooms are spacious, comfortable, our amenities include Free High-Speed internet access, Free "On The House" Hot Breakfast, Free local calls, business center, 37" LCD TV's w/extended cable, free in-room movies, voice mail, pool/whirlpool, fitness center, meeting rooms, microwaves/refrigerators also available in rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hampton By Hilton Miami-Coconut Grove/Coral Gables reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Miami-Coconut Grove/Coral Gables Hotel Miami
- Hampton Inn Coral Gables
- Hampton Inn Coconut Grove
- Coconut Grove Hampton Inn