Even though my stay was overshadowed by hurricane Isaac, the Hampton Inn a great place to be on 'lock down'. The area is easy to get to when driving into Miami, and is conveniently located on the edge of the Coconut Grove/Coral Gables neighborhoods. The breakfast was good, compared to other hotels in the same price category, and the staff were very helpful and informative.The rooms are well appointed, modern, clean and comfortable. I am becoming a big fan of this chain, and will certainly return to stay here next year!
Photos taken at time of check-in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The best hotel value in Miami/Coconut Grove-Coral Gables. Located directly across from MetroRail station, walking distance of Coconut Grove and minutes from Coral Gables, downtown business districts. Our 135 deluxe guestrooms are spacious, comfortable, our amenities include Free High-Speed internet access, Free "On The House" Hot Breakfast, Free local calls, business center, 37" LCD TV's w/extended cable, free in-room movies, voice mail, pool/whirlpool, fitness center, meeting rooms, microwaves/refrigerators also available in rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Agoda, Travelocity and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton By Hilton Miami-Coconut Grove/Coral Gables reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Miami-Coconut Grove/Coral Gables Hotel Miami
- Hampton Inn Coral Gables
- Hampton Inn Coconut Grove
- Coconut Grove Hampton Inn