Spent one night touring Miami and were very pleased with this Hampton Inn. The facility was very up to date with a surprisingly modern room. Good digital thermostat AC, a very modern bath, bigscreen TV and quiet. The entire staff was helpful and pleasant during our stay. The free parking is a plus and there are good restaurants within a block or two (we had a great Cuban meal at Las Culebrines). The walk to Coconut grove is about 10 - 15 min and we felt safe during our stay. The location is just off Dixie Highway so there is no road noise. A very good value and convenient to Coral Gables, Vizcaya, Coconut Grove, Fairchild Gardens and Little Havana.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The best hotel value in Miami/Coconut Grove-Coral Gables. Located directly across from MetroRail station, walking distance of Coconut Grove and minutes from Coral Gables, downtown business districts. Our 135 deluxe guestrooms are spacious, comfortable, our amenities include Free High-Speed internet access, Free "On The House" Hot Breakfast, Free local calls, business center, 37" LCD TV's w/extended cable, free in-room movies, voice mail, pool/whirlpool, fitness center, meeting rooms, microwaves/refrigerators also available in rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hampton By Hilton Miami-Coconut Grove/Coral Gables reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Miami-Coconut Grove/Coral Gables Hotel Miami
- Hampton Inn Coral Gables
- Hampton Inn Coconut Grove
- Coconut Grove Hampton Inn