This was the second time I have ever stayed at a Hampton Inn and let me tell you they are amazing. It just feels like an expensive hotel. They haven't forgotten anything. It definitely seems to cater to business people but we were on vacation and loved all the perks. This hotel has free parking which in Miami is a big plus. It is a nice long walk to the marina and shops at CocoWalk along residential streets...we had to keep crossing the streets because the sidewalks would disappear...but the neighborhood felt safe and is fairly well-lit. Also the Metrorail is right across the street so you can take that downtown and then switch to buses. The young man who checked us in at the front desk said that it would take two hours to get to South Beach on the bus but we went anyways and it was barely half an hour...saved money on parking and tons of stress from driving in that crazy traffic. There is also a free breakfast with eggs and sausage and hash browns and make-your-own waffles every day. A minor complaint would be that the hot tub only had one working jet so my husband and I took turns sitting in front of it :) If you have read any of my past reviews you will know this happens to me all the time that the hot tub doesn't work at the hotel so I must bring that bad luck with me. Another very small complaint would be the hallway noise...loud talking and doors banging...we didn't notice it on Saturday so this may be the early-business-traveler crowd on weekdays. Overall I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The best hotel value in Miami/Coconut Grove-Coral Gables. Located directly across from MetroRail station, walking distance of Coconut Grove and minutes from Coral Gables, downtown business districts. Our 135 deluxe guestrooms are spacious, comfortable, our amenities include Free High-Speed internet access, Free "On The House" Hot Breakfast, Free local calls, business center, 37" LCD TV's w/extended cable, free in-room movies, voice mail, pool/whirlpool, fitness center, meeting rooms, microwaves/refrigerators also available in rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton By Hilton Miami-Coconut Grove/Coral Gables reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Miami-Coconut Grove/Coral Gables Hotel Miami
- Hampton Inn Coral Gables
- Hampton Inn Coconut Grove
- Coconut Grove Hampton Inn