My boyfriend and I spent 3 days in Miami prior to going on a cruise. We wanted a hotel that was reasonably priced, clean and close to the Miami tourist attractions. This hotet met all of those criteria and more. I did hours and hours of research trying to find a hotel in Miami. Finally I ran across this hotel and decided it looked like it would work for us. I was 100% right.
Our stay was outstanding right from the beginning. We had stayed up late the night before and when our plane landed at 9:30am I called the hotel to see if we could get in our room early. They said our room was already ready. It was so great to check into our room early and take a nap before starting our sightseeing. The room was impeccably clean. Hampton Inn has very comfortable beds with really nice white comforters. We also had a big flat screen TV.
The hotel has just about every extra you could want. It has a pool, hot tub and computers with internet access. Parking is free and we always got a close space. The neighboorhood seemed safe. There is a stop on the Miami's metro system a block away. The breakfast is free and has a different hot choice every day in addition to all the usual continental breakfast items like cereal, muffins, bagels, fruit, juices and coffee. The front desk personnel were very friendly and helpful.
Another thing I really liked was how easy it was to get where we wanted to go. It took about 15 minutes to get there from the airport. It's right off of US 1 which got us to downtown very quickly. The coconut grove and Miracle Mile shopping areas are each about 5 minutes away. It took us about 20 minutes to get to South Beach. Plenty of restaurants in the near vicinity. The hotel provided a very nice map with a list of all the places you might need in the area.
I don't know why you would want to deal with the hassle of staying in any of the beach areas when you could stay here in a nice, clean hotel with great service and amenities. I would definitely stay here again if I went to Miami.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The best hotel value in Miami/Coconut Grove-Coral Gables. Located directly across from MetroRail station, walking distance of Coconut Grove and minutes from Coral Gables, downtown business districts. Our 135 deluxe guestrooms are spacious, comfortable, our amenities include Free High-Speed internet access, Free "On The House" Hot Breakfast, Free local calls, business center, 37" LCD TV's w/extended cable, free in-room movies, voice mail, pool/whirlpool, fitness center, meeting rooms, microwaves/refrigerators also available in rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick and Hotel.de so you can book your Hampton By Hilton Miami-Coconut Grove/Coral Gables reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Miami-Coconut Grove/Coral Gables Hotel Miami
- Hampton Inn Coral Gables
- Hampton Inn Coconut Grove
- Coconut Grove Hampton Inn