Every staff member provided excellent customer service. Each staff member would go out of their way for each patron. The staff makes you feel at home, welcome and like you are a part of their family. There are many other hotels in this area but I will always return to this particular hotel because of the friendly staff.
There are always the select few that stand out and they were Mr. Alfonso Tobenas and Mr. Antonio Nunes who work at the front desk. If you ever need to know where to go for shopping, or great deals around the city, ask these guys! Alfonso will also let you know where to go for the night hot spots and where not to go depending on what you are looking for.
There is another guy that works at the front desk Mr. Pedro a super friendly guy, who will go out of the way to find what you need. If you are missing anything or need any assistance he is always there to help you out. Also if he doesn't know right away he makes a point of getting that information to you ASAP.
This hotel provides a courtesy shuttle service which is awesome if you are on a budget and still want to get around. The shuttle will pick you up from the airport and can take you to the nearby shops. This trip for me was primarily a hospital trip and the shuttle was able to take me and my family back and forth to the hospital. For anyone that has travelled either out of state or country to go to a hospital knows that when you are sick, worrying about transportation is something you don't want.
In other hotels I have used a shuttle service and well the driver isn't exactly the nicest person. It was so refreshing that the drivers were so friendly. I’m not sure of each driver’s name, but Carlos stands out. When you called for the shuttle the driver arrived promptly and he always assisted with bags and helped you get in and out of the shuttle. It is very impressive.
While this trip was not a business trip, I do conduct business while I travel. Most business requires a laptop, which I personally do not like to bring through airports due to the extra checks and the associated hassle. I was ecstatic to know that there are computers available for guests to use free of charge. Also if I did bring my laptop the hotel provides free wireless internet available in your room.
The room itself was very nice. There was a fridge and a microwave inside. The towels were plush, the shower head had adjustable spa settings. There is a huge plasma TV in there!!! The design is nice and what is most important to my daughter, the beds were nice and bouncy!
The area is nice and quiet. It is off the main road, but close enough to all the shops. Target, Best Buy and the Sports Authority is right across the street and Dadeland Mall is a short walk away. If you don’t feel like walking, the shuttle will gladly take you.
I think this hotel is the greatest. It provides good value for money compared to what the other hotels in the area. All in all the awesome staff is what keeps me coming back to this hotel. A hotel nearby refurbished and outfitted the place to be more modern and trendy, but the staff members just aren’t as welcoming and friendly as the staff at Hampton. I recommend this place to everyone who wants:
1. Value for money;
2. To feel like the staff is catering only to you; and
3. Excellent service all around.
I recommend that anyone staying in the Miami area should stay at this hotel. If you rent a car, the highway is not too far. Since I had such an awesome stay, everyone should check it out and have an awesome stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exciting news for all of our guests & all of our team members !as of sep 2012 through October 31st 2012, the ownership and management team of the Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland hotel will proudly proceed with phase ii of our renovation process –these renovations will include, a fresh and comfortably painted room, modern-ergo work-desk chairs - and beautiful-soft shear pallette new drapes - as for enterteinment, we will upgrade our fitness room with the “jumpt start-gym” by Hilton with the latest in fitness techonology and comfort - phase iii - experience the new Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland by spring 2013, the perfect-mix lobby by Hilton will be installed! We hope you join us, your loyalty is our reward! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Travelocity, Hotwire, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland Hotel Miami
- Miami Hampton Inn