Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland
$129
$95
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $106/night.

Crowne Plaza Miami Airport(Miami)(Great Value!)
$150
$126
  • Pool
Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay(Miami)(Great Value!)
$169
$127
Marriott Hotels
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $143/night.

$179
$159
  • Breakfast included
Regency Hotel Miami(Miami)(Great Value!)
$93
$89
InterContinental Miami(Miami)(Great Value!)
$188
$163
Orbitz.com
$260
1,169 results
All reviewsdadeland areafront deskbreakfast areacomplimentary breakfastclean roomswithin walking distanceeasy accesshome away from homekey westyogurtdolphin mallcoral gablesconvenient locationshuttle servicefree shuttlecleanlinesssofa
Reviewed April 3, 2009

i went for my friends wedding and i was very happy with the service and staff of this hotel.this hotel very clean and very well maintainedand very convenient next to the dadeland mall.the staff was very helpful and went out of their way to make my stay a more plesant one. i would highly reccommed this property.
maria rosado

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled with friends
1  Thank joeric6i2
Reviewed March 29, 2009

We stayed 6 nights this month at the Hampton Inn. Everything was pretty great. The rooms were excellent- large & comfortable. We had a King and paid $161 a night with free parking. Not cheap, but not terrible for a nice place. We do feel like we got our money's worth. High-speed internet in rooms, worked pretty well while we were there.

Did not use the pool, but it looked nice. It's definitely much smaller than it looks on their website. Only 'complaint' is that the "Fitness Room" was kind of pathetic. (That's important to me when I book a hotel). There were 3 pieces of equipment...a treadmill, an exercise bike & an eliptical, all of which were OK. That's it. No free weights, no remote for the TV & no way to reach to change channel. And the worse thing in there? A SCALE!! Geez....

Breakfast was nice- plentiful actually. Cereals, oatmeal, muffins, pastries, toast, bagels with creamcheese. On the 2 times we ate there, hot choices were waffles + sausages and Cheese omelets.

Location- We don't know Miami very well, but the hotel is located right near some freeway entrances, Highway 1 and is behind a big shopping mall with a Target, Michael's Art Supplies, a Subway sandwich place, Best Buy, Sports Authority. Nearby are major dept. stores like Macy's, Sax 5th Ave.

All in all, a great and comfortable stay. Highly recommended...

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Yodee
Reviewed March 18, 2009

This place was completely ordinary, right down the the well-worn rooms. Why this shows up at #14 in Miami is a complete mystery to me. Room was pretty beat up, though relatively clean. Check in staff was very friendly, but the warnings about car safety were disconcerting. When our key card ceased to function, another staff member fixed the card for us, but without asking for any ID...just took the room-number and reprogrammed the card. We could have told her any room number and she would just have given us a key. Not so great. Location was pretty bad...wedged between a highway and a mall. Many confusing highways all around....tough to get going in the right direction.

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank AmySRQ
Reviewed March 7, 2009

Stayed in this hotel for one night. I was in town on business, so the things most important to me are internet connection, work-out room and cleanliness. The internet connection was strong my entire stay, the workout room was poor and the hotel was spotless throughout. Overall my experience was positive, just not overwhelming.

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled on business
1  Thank maninmirror
Reviewed July 10, 2008

We stayed three nights at the Hampton Inn / Dadeland over a weekend. There were an overwhelming number of positives for this hotel. Most of all and first of all, the staff were professional friendly, and eager to ensure our stay was a pleasant experience. The room and common areas were clean, and there was no chemical odor from cleaners or disinfectants. The beds were fairly comfortable, even the fold-out couch I slept on. Despite a full hotel, all the guests were quiet, and we never had a problem with noise or really any sounds from other guests.

Problems were few... we were on the 4th floor and the wireless internet service was spotty. The connection dropped almost as soon as it was made. The staff tried to help but it may have been a problem with our location in the building. Had this been a business trip, I would have requested a room closer to the lobby for better wireless service.

Another thing was a misreporting of available space by the Hampton Inn website. Hamptonnn.hilton.com consistently told us that for the few nights we were there, the hotel had at least one nonsmoking room with two doubles available, when in fact the hotel had no such rooms open. We accepted a room with a king bed and a fold-out sofa. The staff were very apologetic about the repeated error, and I don't fault them at all - it's clearly a problem with Hampton/Hilton's online reservation system.

One last positive from a very negative situation we had. My wife had a very sudden and very unexpected medical emergency at 345am the last night of our stay there. After I ensured she was stable, I phoned the front desk in a half-panic. Even at that late hour, the phone was answered within two rings and the man who answered was very alert, he listened carefully, got my request right the first time, stayed calm, and arranged for Miami Fire and Rescue to call me - which they did within the next 60 seconds. In another ten minutes, the EMS crew was in our room and in short order my wife was taken to nearby Baptist Hospital, which for us was an excellent choice. (My wife is fine now, thank the Lord.)

During all this, the Hampton staff I dealt with were helpful and concerned. Even with shift changes, every staff person I dealt with was up to speed on what was going on with us, and they worked with me for the late checkout time I needed later that day.

Of course we'd rather have spent our last night in Miami at the Dadeland Hampton Inn than at the $1,000-plus a night hospital room we ended up in, but for this Hampton's great service and their professional help in a frightening time, we were most grateful.

• Stayed: June 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank CenTxVanDriver