“Loved my stay” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersBronze level
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
“Loved my stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2014

Loved My Stay here, The staff here are great.. there smiles are refreashing..there upbeat energy is magnetic, they go out of there way to help you with whatever you need or want,.. house keeping keeps your room extremely clean and always offering more ,as well as the rest of the staff.This was good as I was recovering from surgery. Would recomend hampton dadeland to anyone

• Stayed August 2014, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 stars
ccolloca, General Manager at Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland, responded to this review, August 28, 2014
loved your review!

I am very happy to hear that the housekeeping was great and that they went above and beyond ! this is awsome!
i will share your note with the team in this week's manager's meeting!

Miami, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2014

Arrived early to the location about 1:00 pm and was told room was not ready that I have to come back at 3:00 pm check in time. I ask none is ready I have two son's need to rest. She said no and nothing can be done, and I ask nothing in half hour respond no. I notice she is new on her Name ID and lucky another person was next to her said wait let me check in 15 minutes had a room. That was great. Issue was the pool was lots of leafs so I had to clean the pool area. My son's was not at all happy with the pool. A large bug was in the water and scared me son, so we had to get out and go back to the room.
It's nice hotel good area but not sure will return again.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Gil S
ccolloca, General Manager at Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland, responded to this review, August 21, 2014
Thank you!

We appriciate your review!
We apologize for the pool condition! we will monitor every day!
We thank you for giving us an opportunity to serve you!
we hope that you can return soon!
we love having you here!
Morganton, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2014

Warm, welcoming and friendly staff to a hotel that is conveniently located for the airport, the University, shops, restaurants and access to roadways to get to area attractions and down to the Keys!!!

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business

Thank you!
we love your review!
WARM !!! this is great!
all of our staff is dedicated to make your stay a memorable one!
we thank you for your business and we hope to see you soon!
safe Travels!
Houlton
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2014

Always received excellent service at this Hampton Inn. Would not hesitate to recommend this Hotel. Hotel staff is pleasant and helpful. Very nice to be service a hot breakfast and have available choices. Breakfast staff always pleasant.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family

Excellent!
we love your review!
I will share your comments with the team in this week's manager's meeting!
we love having you here!
Fort Worth, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2014

I just got in on a heavily traveled weekend. I tried to stay on several hotels in Miami. And when I called and told them that I was coming in, they say no problem. Several people in the staff is bi-lingual and are very well trained. The people at the front desk were very courteous and helpful. They pointed out the places near by to go eat, shopping, and go for entertainment. -- I travel extensively and usually stay in the Hampton Inns Hotels around the country. This time, I decided to stay because I have friends that stay in the area. and after I checked out, I knew I did not make a mistake.

Room Tip: you may want to stay on the top floor away from the elevator
Green Features: I liked the towel re use program because since I stayed out late, I did not have to wake up before noon to have the staff come into the room to change the towels and make the bed.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank RJZornosa
ccolloca, General Manager at Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland, responded to this review, August 15, 2014
Thank you!!!

We are so happy to read your comments! Thank you!

You did not make a mistake! Your friends of Hampton Inn MIami Dadeland always cherish our fantastic relationship!
I will share your comments with the team at the desk! I am glad they were helpful in recommending the many exciting places to eat and for shipping in the area! This is great!
We look forward to having you here again!
Beverly Hills, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2014

Great hotel, friendly staff, located in an excellent place for shopping right by the Dadeland mall, Best Buy, Target, Bed-bath and Beyond and a slew of other shopping chains also great restaurants in the area. Hotel exercise room needs more cardio equipment.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple

Thank you!!

you are right!!!

we are in the middle of the shopping mecca of Miami! we are located in the shopping district of miami!
we are very happy that you were very satisfied with our service!
we want to host your next shopping visit to Miami-Dadeland!
we look forward to your return!
Florida City, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2014

After check-in I called the front desk because there was no fridge in the room and we needed to cool down our water and Gatorade for the next day's tennis tournament. When I asked if we could switch rooms because we would really need fridge the lady clerk assured me that she had no availability to accommodate our wish. She said also that they would try to rectify the situation next day, move us to a room with fridge or they would bring a fridge to us. Unfortunately nothing was done next day. I called next morning and the clerk said that he did not know anything about our fridge situation. He said that they would try to take care of us. Again nothing was done and the front desk never called and never apologized for not calling us and updating us about the fridge. Finally, we checked out and we will not come back to this hotel. Now I understand that not all rooms have fridges and I should have asked when I booked it. The fact is that I did not asked because I believed that Hampton Inn is a top shelf hotel that has fridge in every room. I guess I was wrong. What a disappointment! Hospitality Industry is all about customer service and the front desk did not delivered it.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
    • 2 of 5 stars

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We continuously strive to improve upon our service levels and exceed your expectations!

Our most valuable tool in this effort is feedback.

I will share your comments with the staff with my team in this week's manager's huddle!

I hope that you can give us another opportunity to serve you in the future! we'll make it right!

next time you come to visit us, we will make sure to furnish your room with a fridge and microwave!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Miami
Downtown
3.5 of 5 stars 61 reviews
Miami Marriott Dadeland
#52 of 120 in Miami
4.0 of 5 stars 419 reviews

Been to Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland? Share your experiences!