“Hampton Inn - Miami Trip”

Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland
Ranked #27 of 127 Hotels in Miami
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed October 14, 2013

I was traveling to Florida on business. The front desk staff was very helpful with guiding me on where and where not to eat. My overall experience at Hampton Inn Miami-Dade was very good! I wish they had a cafe/bar type setting for lunch and or dinner.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
ccolloca, General Manager at Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2013

Thank you!!!

We really appreciate your taking the time to send you review! this is great!
I will share your praises with the team in this week's manager's meeting!
Thank you for suggesting a CYBER/CAFE/BAR -- I agree!!! it would be lovely to have this !!!
We always strive to give our guests a memorable experience!
We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay!
We welcome you back every!
Safe Travels!

Carlos & team

Reviewed September 28, 2013

Check out the Hampton Inn Miami-Dade if you are in southern Miami/Coral Gables FL. My stay there was very pleasant. Room was very nice and the free breakfast was actually a pleasant surprise. I also really liked the 24 hour coffee/tea in the lobby. Staff are a pleasure.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
ccolloca, General Manager at Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2013

WOW!!

thank you!!!

"Staff are a pleasure" This is really cool! These type of feedback is what we are looking for day in and day out - Your complete satisfaction in our services is our goal and your loyalty is our ultimate goal! thank you for recognizing the cleanliness of the rooms and that this hotel exceeded your expectations!
I will share your note with the team!
safe travels!

Reviewed September 26, 2013

Hampton Inns are a good value. My family discovered Hampton Inn about 8 years ago traveling to Virginia to visit our son and daughter at college, since then we have been steady and satisfied clients. Some hotels save money but are not worth it because of lower service or quality. Other hotels are more expensive, we have not tried those but cannot imagine the extra price being worth it.

1  Thank Ernesto F

Dear Tripadvisor Fan

Thank you!!!

Your observations regarding the "value" that our brand represents is much appreciated!
You are right! All hotels are somewhat the same - the difference is the people that work there!
that's how we differentiate our value -
I am going to share your note with my team in this week's manager's meeting!
I hope I can see you soon and shake your hand!
thank you for staying here with us!

Reviewed September 26, 2013

We needed two rooms for a one night stay to be able to attend my mom's 90th birthday celebration a local restuarant. My childhood home is nearby. All we wanted were clean rooms in which to sleep. These rooms just managed to clear the acceptability level.

Thank you!!!

I appreciate your taking the time to send us a review of your last stay at this hotel -
I am thankful that you thought our hotel's cleanliness was acceptable and that you found all that you needed for your grandmother's 90th Birthday celebration! this is great!
we hope to see you soon!
thank you for being our guest!

Reviewed September 26, 2013

this hotel is very good for the price, cleanliness, it got a very helpful personal, every one is very nice, i recomend this hotel to any one how wants to visit Miami and want to stay in very good location with all the chopping malls near you

Thank you!!

I am very pleased to learn that you liked our location and that you thought the hotel was a great value! this is fantastic! this type of feedback motivate us to do it better each day
I will share your note with the team in this week's manager's meeting
We hope to see you again in the near future!
Safe Travels!

Reviewed September 25, 2013

We stayed there this past weekend to attend a family members funeral. It was very quite and the room was well taken care of, clean and fresh linen. Breakfast in the pantry was fresh and the person taking care of it, Lillian made sure everything was in full supply. A great hot breakfast to start the day..

Room Tip: Choose the 4th floor end units.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
ccolloca, General Manager at Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2013

Thanks so much!!!
We really appreciate your recognition of our cleanliness, staff and breakfast quality! This is great!! Your feedback it’s our most important tool to improve our services.
I am going to share it with my team in this week’s manager’s meeting.
I hope to welcome you back in your next visit to Miami!

Reviewed September 25, 2013

Service is great. Front desk is extremely helpful and friendly. I am very impressed. Free shuttle service is wonderful. Room is clean. Nice location. Will definitely stay there again next time I travel to Miami. Highly recommended!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo

I am so pleased to read your review.

We are thankful for your observations about the services of our staff! We are here to serve you!

The shuttle it’s a complementary service that we provide for our guest for their convenience! I am very happy that you experienced this service.

I am going to share your review with my team in this week’s manager’s meeting.

I hope to welcome you back on your next visit to Miami!