“Good deal” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersBronze level
Taylors, United States
“Good deal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013

Hampton Inns are a good value. My family discovered Hampton Inn about 8 years ago traveling to Virginia to visit our son and daughter at college, since then we have been steady and satisfied clients. Some hotels save money but are not worth it because of lower service or quality. Other hotels are more expensive, we have not tried those but cannot imagine the extra price being worth it.

1 Thank Ernesto F
ccolloca, General Manager at Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland, responded to this review, October 8, 2013
Dear Tripadvisor Fan

Thank you!!!

Your observations regarding the "value" that our brand represents is much appreciated!
You are right! All hotels are somewhat the same - the difference is the people that work there!
that's how we differentiate our value -
I am going to share your note with my team in this week's manager's meeting!
I hope I can see you soon and shake your hand!
thank you for staying here with us!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
Jupiter, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013

We needed two rooms for a one night stay to be able to attend my mom's 90th birthday celebration a local restuarant. My childhood home is nearby. All we wanted were clean rooms in which to sleep. These rooms just managed to clear the acceptability level.

Thank you!!!

I appreciate your taking the time to send us a review of your last stay at this hotel -
I am thankful that you thought our hotel's cleanliness was acceptable and that you found all that you needed for your grandmother's 90th Birthday celebration! this is great!
we hope to see you soon!
thank you for being our guest!
Miami, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013

this hotel is very good for the price, cleanliness, it got a very helpful personal, every one is very nice, i recomend this hotel to any one how wants to visit Miami and want to stay in very good location with all the chopping malls near you

Thank you!!

I am very pleased to learn that you liked our location and that you thought the hotel was a great value! this is fantastic! this type of feedback motivate us to do it better each day
I will share your note with the team in this week's manager's meeting
We hope to see you again in the near future!
Safe Travels!
Warrington, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

We stayed there this past weekend to attend a family members funeral. It was very quite and the room was well taken care of, clean and fresh linen. Breakfast in the pantry was fresh and the person taking care of it, Lillian made sure everything was in full supply. A great hot breakfast to start the day..

Room Tip: Choose the 4th floor end units.
    • 5 of 5 stars
ccolloca, General Manager at Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland, responded to this review, September 26, 2013
Thanks so much!!!
We really appreciate your recognition of our cleanliness, staff and breakfast quality! This is great!! Your feedback it’s our most important tool to improve our services.
I am going to share it with my team in this week’s manager’s meeting.
I hope to welcome you back in your next visit to Miami!
Calgary, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

Service is great. Front desk is extremely helpful and friendly. I am very impressed. Free shuttle service is wonderful. Room is clean. Nice location. Will definitely stay there again next time I travel to Miami. Highly recommended!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 stars
I am so pleased to read your review.

We are thankful for your observations about the services of our staff! We are here to serve you!

The shuttle it’s a complementary service that we provide for our guest for their convenience! I am very happy that you experienced this service.

I am going to share your review with my team in this week’s manager’s meeting.

I hope to welcome you back on your next visit to Miami!
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

Superb hotel! Very modern and classy. The location was safe to walk around at night. I'm much satisfied with the staffs etiquette as the way they treat us, they were very courteous and helpful. Undoubtedly the premises was hygienic enough. The suite we checked in was aesthetic With the funky modern furniture and well organised amenities. It was worthy staying there.

Room Tip: Check in for suites. Have a quick look at their galleries.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Dear Tripadvisor fan -

thank you!!!

I love your review! "Superb, Modern & Classy" are great words to describe our hotel after our renovations! thank you!!!!
our goal is to earn your loyalty and your feedback enable us to find ways to better our services -
Our staff will be very happy to learn that you recognized their service etiquette !!! this is great! I will share your note with the team in this week's manager's meeting!!!
safe Travels!
The Villages, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

This was the first time my husband and I stayed in this hotel. Before booking I had read all the reviews and even though a few were not good I was impressed at how the manager answered all of them. Some people are very hard to please and want a five star hotel for the price of a three. We found the staff to be very friendly and helpful. The lobby, dining room, and our room were very clean and updated. The breakfast was as good if not better than most of its kind. If we ever need to stay in this area again we will certainly pick this hotel.

Room Tip: We stayed in room 512 . It is on the top floor and in the back of the building. Close to the eleva...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars
ccolloca, General Manager at Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland, responded to this review, September 24, 2013
Dear Tripadvisor fan -

Thank you!!!! I really appreciate reading your review - You first impression of our hotel was as good as we wanted it to be... I love that you recognize the friendliness of the staff and you liked the newly updated breakfast/lobby area - this is great!!!!
Our goal is to leave you extremely satisfied every time you visit us and your loyalty is our greatest reward!
We'll be looking forward to serving you again each time you travels bring you down to South Miami.
on behalf of my self and the entire staff, Thank you!