“Good Hotel for the price”

Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland
Ranked #22 of 123 Hotels in Miami
GreenLeadersBronze level
WASHINGTON
“Good Hotel for the price”
Reviewed June 20, 2013

I enjoyed my stay at this hotel, and would most likely stay there again. My only complaint was that there was a dead cockroach in my bathroom when i first checked in so it makes me wonder if the room had been cleaned before i checked in. However, I did not mention it to the staff, and I'm sure they probably would have moved me to another room if I had. The staff were incredibly nice and accomodating.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

ccolloca, General Manager at Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland, responded to this review, June 23, 2013
Thank you!
We really appreciate your taking the time to share your experience with us -
Your feedback helps us in our ongoing team member training in an effort to achieve the highest level of service our guest deserve , after all, our goal is to work for your loyalty and trust- I will share your comments with the entire Housekeeping staff this week and we will be looking forward to hosting your next trip to Miami Dadeland -
Safe Travels!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)
Farmington Hills, Michigan
Reviewed June 17, 2013

I was on business trip for 2 days and expected Hampton In to be nice experience. The bathroom shower didn't work and it only had cold water. I had to take cold shower and rush to my meetings. I didn't repot this since they would transfer me to another room and I didn't have time for that.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

ccolloca, General Manager at Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland, responded to this review, June 18, 2013
Dear Guest -

Thank you for your post! We really appreciate your time in sharing the circumstances surrounding your last stay with us - We are thankful to you for providing this feedback - it helps us become a better hotel - We acted upon our 100% satisfaction guarantee policy and refunded your credit card - In this hotel, if you're not 100% satisfied, we don't expect you to pay! Thank you for visiting us and I extend a warm invitation back to our hotel! I will personally make sure your stay is a memorable one!
Kansas City, Missouri
Reviewed June 15, 2013

This hotel is located within easy access to major expressways; yet, surprisingly in a quite setting regardless of time of the year. Relatively near (by car) restaurants in Sunset Street offer a wide selection of choices and quality. The rooms are very clean and the hotel personnel extremely friendly and helpful. The breakfast is adequate and could benefit offering a later closing time. The rooms sound insulation is good, however, the only blotch is the noise produced by the room air condition unit. In winter one can scape it but not in the Miami heat and humidity of Summer. The free parking and room wi-fi are added assets. We have stayed several times and the above patterns remain constant.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
ccolloca, General Manager at Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland, responded to this review, June 17, 2013
Dear Tripavisor contributor -

We received your comments regarding your past stay! let me thank you for recognizing the cleanliness of our rooms and the service from the staff - this is great! thank you for allowing us the opportunity to serve you and we hope that your travels bring you back to Miami soon!

safe travels!
Couva, Trinidad and Tobago
Reviewed June 11, 2013

The hotel is excellent value for money with friendly professional well trained staff who speak English. There are bigger hotels around but this hotel has an unbeatable location to transport and shopping

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo

Thank you!

we love your review! taking the time to write about your experience and tell us how well we did is something we appreciate very much!
thank you for recognizing the team's training and clean rooms!
we hope that you can come back soon after renovations are completed!
Safe travels!
Providenciales
Reviewed June 5, 2013

This is a simple, clean and inexpensive hotel. If you are looking for a higher end hotel - this one is not for you. It is within walking distance of Target, Sports Authority, Best Buy, & Bed Bath and Beyond. As well it is within walking distances of Dadeland Mall. The mall includes Macy's, JC Penny and Nordstroms. Pedro, at the front desk, provided excellent customer service. And free shuttle to the airport. Highly recommend.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank glowtci
Dear Tripadvisor Fan -

thank you! We received your review from your past stay and we are pleased that we were able to deliver the service and quality accommodations that you come to expect from Hampton! this is great! I love that you took the time to recognize Pedro at the desk! this is great! I will recognize him in this week's manager's meeting for his outstanding service!
thank you for your perception and we love to have you here again!
travel safe!
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
Reviewed May 31, 2013

We stayed here during the last week in May 2013 while attending a family function nearby. We were looking for clean and convenient, not a resort facility, and this Hampton delivered perfectly. The lobby is currently under renovation, but the hotel is doing a nice job managing their way through the process. The facility is pretty much what you would expect from a Hampton facility but service was top notch, quick and friendly. We'll stay there again on our next visit to the area.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Thank you!

I love your review! I will share it with team!
Thank you for recognizing that we are doing our best while we are renovating! This is true!
We love to be recognized by our best guests and our service to be "quick and friendly" this is great!

Please come back soon!
Laguna Hills, United States
Reviewed May 15, 2013

Hotel was under construction. The design of the hotel from outside was poor as well; When I first pulled up I went to the back of the hotel thinking it was the front. This hotel was out of water in all of their vending machines and no complimentary water was provided until I had reported the issue to the front desk. The pillow sheets/covers in my room all felt very low quality, I highly recommend they use different pillow cases. The shower looked like it had permanent stains/red'ish looking stains (Hopefully not blood!). The customer service was excellent so that's the only positive thing about this hotel aside from the price comparison to others. I regularly travel and this was probably my 10-15th time traveling in the past year so I have seen quite a lot of different hotels

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

1 Thank Chris J
ccolloca, General Manager at Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland, responded to this review, May 20, 2013
Dear reviewer -

Thank you for your visit, We love having you here! I am in receipt of your great feedback regarding your experience in our hotel – I am sorry that our renovations caused you some irritation! We are almost done! I am also concerned that you thought that the design on the walls of the bathroom is “dirt” – It is not and I can understand your perception! But please know that it is just the design and not actual stains, I am very grateful to hear your say that the customer service was fantastic – this is great!
I hope that you can give us another opportunity to serve you in the near future!
Carlos & Staff