“A nice stay”

Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland
Ranked #26 of 125 Hotels in Miami
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed October 5, 2012

I stayed here for four nights for a business trip. The hotel is a little old, but was comfortable. Rooms were quiet, even with the hotel being quite full. Beds were comfortable and the AC worked very well. Free wifi that was very fast - I was able to get a lot of work done without much of a lag time. Breakfast was ok, about what you would expect for a free breakfast. Staff was very helpful - even recommeding a great local cuban restaurant. I would stay here again if in the area.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
ccolloca, General Manager at Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2012

Dear Tripadvisor enthusiast -

It makes the team very happy to read your comments on Tripadvisor today - We thank you for your kind words about the staff interactions, it is these interactions that make the feeling of loyalty ever possible!

Your wishes to stay here again when you return to the area, is our reward we thrive to achieve every day we come to work. Travel Safe and we'll be waiting for your return!

Reviewed September 13, 2012

I had booked a wheelchair accessible room on the internet, as it was the only non-smoking room available when I made my reservation. Upon checking in, the desk clerk noticed this and made an effort to find me a "regular" non-smoking room but couldn't. I appreciated his attention to this detail, a rare quality in hotel staff these days.

The room and hotel were standard Hampton Inn - basic but nice, clean, reasonable rates and a pretty good breakfast (I like oatmeal!). The location was good, near shopping and dining options. The hotel was quiet and met my expectations.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
ccolloca, General Manager at Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2012

Dear Tracy Traveler -

I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! Thank you for allowing us to serve you while you visit the beautiful Miami.Dadeland area! !And thank you for your kind words about how our Front Desk team made you feel upon checking-in - I will reward them all for this attention to detail! I agree with you!, this is rare to find , we call it It, Hamptonality!! Come back soon! Thank you from all of us!

Reviewed September 12, 2012

Stayed there a few nights during a business trip. While I did not do any shopping, the location of this hotel could not be better.

It's just across the street from Dadeland station (Best Buy, Michael's, Target, Sports Authority, Bed Bath and Beyond, and some other small stores and places to eat), and very close to Dadeland Mall in Miami.

Rates include a buffet breakfast, so you are ready to go in the morning. Bottled water is free, you just need to ask. They also have a shuttle service to Miami's airport.

Rooms are in perfect shape, clean and with all the amenities need for a business or vacation trip (hair dryer, iron and ironing board, a coffee brewer and more. Of course you also get a FLAT TV with lots of channels and complimentary WIFI internet access at your room.

The main thing that I noticed during my stay was that EVERYBODY on that hotel takes customer service very serious and personal. From receptionist to hotel maids, from rest. waiters to the hotel manager made me feel like I was their only guest, taking personal care of any request I asked.

In summary, when you add friendly, happy staff to clean rooms and comfortable beds in a superb location, you get a hotel like the Hampton Inn at Dadeland.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank RickyCCS

Dearest RickyCCS -

Simply, WOW! I am gathered in my office with my team reading your recent Tripadvisor Hotel contribution, and we are feeling very proud! …..The way you describe our Hotel's unique services and our team's take on customer service, is incredibly awe-inspiring to us!
We will be looking forward to your return!
Safe Travels

Reviewed September 7, 2012 via mobile

I stayed here with a friend on a weekend in Miami. Rooms were small but comfortable, free wifi, pool area was nice and I loved the different wall murals by the lift on each floor. The breakfast buffet wasn't great but it was free and adequate. Beds were comfortable. Hotel was near nice bars and restaurants. I would stay here again

• Stayed: May 2012

Dear GrowlerGirl -

To hear you say "you will be back" makes everything worth it to us!
we want you earn your loyalty! this is our greatest reward!
Safe travels & Thank you from all of us!

Reviewed September 2, 2012

This is a good hotel with friendly staff. The rooms were clean and the beds were great. The parking is free, the Wi-Fi is free and breakfast is included. The only thing I was missing was a refrigerator in the room.

The price during our stay was about $ 130 per night.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Sweden99
ccolloca, General Manager at Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2012

Dear Tripadvisor reviewer, THANK YOU FROM ALL OF US! Thank you for taking the time to describe how you felt when you stayed in our hotel, we are so happy to read your feedback! Come back soon! You will enjoy the new exciting renovation we are currently working on and we are sure you will be pleased with the upgrades! We wish you safe travels and thank you for using Hampton Hotels, specially ours! in the beautiful shopping/Business Distric of Miami-Dadeland!!
We are looking foward to serving you again! ! ! !

Reviewed August 20, 2012

An unplanned trip to Miami (emergency doctor visit) made it necessary to find a near by hotel. We really lucked out with our choice of this Hampton. The location was great, clean and comfortable. The staff and especially the front desk management were absolutely terrific. They really made us feel like we were VIP's.
I would stay here again even if it meant driving a longer distance.

Thank you Hampton Management for making a stressful situation a little easier.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family

Dear Tripadvisor reviewer! WOW! We really value the opportunity you've given us to serve you! * &- Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review about our Front Desk Management team (Antonio, Alfonso, Pedro & Christian) I agree with you!, They are true professionals in the craft of creating raving fans! - We hope we have the privilege to serve you again. We will see you very soon!

Reviewed August 17, 2012

This Hampton Inn is centrally located in the South Miami area. It is close to several shopping options and its location allows for easy access to all major highways. The towels and linens could use an update as could the carpeting in the room. The A/C unit was a little too loud in my opinion. The room also got very humid during the hot summer days in Miami. The room included a microwave and a small-size fridge. The breakfast was a plus. Overall a comfortable hotel option for short stays.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
ccolloca, General Manager at Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us. We appreciate your feedback, we are sorry for the condition of your guest suite. We hope we can have another chance to show you what our warm Hamptonality is all about here at our hotel, if your travels bring you back to the area, do not hesitate to give us another opportunity, you will be glad you did! Also, remember, your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed! call me at your convenience! I will be delighted to compensate you for this stay! in this hotel, it is always about your loyalty!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Miami
Coconut Grove
Hampton By Hilton Miami-Coconut Grove/Coral Gables
Miami Marriott Dadeland
#71 of 125 in Miami
Aloft Miami Dadeland
#5 of 7 in Kendall

Been to Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland? Share your experiences!