Courtyard Miami Coconut Grove
$153
$144
HolidayInn.com
  • Restaurant
Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay(Miami)(Great Value!)
$199
$152
Marriott Hotels
$121
$109
$138
$118
Regency Hotel Miami(Miami)(Great Value!)
$93
$127
$109
Agoda.com
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewscoconut grovevalet parkingcourtyard marriottbayshore drivevalet staffstarbucks coffeewet barsmall bathroomhigh risewithin walking distancebiscayne bayrestaurants and shopstennis courtsan older propertykey biscaynecoral gablesconference room
Reviewed February 12, 2013 via mobile

Nice location on the edge of Coconut Grove. The hotel is big and seems to cater to your groups, which can make catching the elevator on the morning difficult. The room was comfortable but nothing special. Nice showers. Large pool. I'd stay again if I could get a good rate.

• Stayed: February 2013
2  Thank shackelton
Thomas L, General Manager at Courtyard Miami Coconut Grove, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback, as we come in to the slower season in South Florida we offer very attractive packages we hope you'll try and enjoy in the future

We look forward to your next stay

Best,

Reviewed February 11, 2013

We traveled to Miami for a Thanksgiving Basketball Tournament and this was the host hotel. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. It was convenient to the University of Miami and the Coconut Grove area has a lot of restaurants and some shopping. It's location is right near the water too, which was an added bonus (but no beach).
Front desk staff were all very professional and helpful with any requests we had. Kudos to the valet guys - they all stepped it up and hustled to get our vans for us (as often as we used them, they deserve a raise!).
The only complaint is that the rooms were small and confined. Not all of them, but some of our players and staff were a little cramped. Otherwise, highly recommend staying there.
Bar is small and has limited hours, but the kitchen has great food!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Lindsay W
Thomas L, General Manager at Courtyard Miami Coconut Grove, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback, we're glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to your return.

Good luck in the future with the teams accomplishments.

Reviewed February 3, 2013

Starting with the positive, I found the beds comfortable (I like them on the soft-side) and the shower definitely had enough water pressure - pretty sure it would have been illegal in the Northwest!

I was on the forth floor, which is really the second floor, so I liked that I could avoid the elevator, but that meant no view. Room was quiet until the last night - guess we didn't have neighbors the other nights.

Bathroom was very small. The shower was super loud and put out so much water, it couldn't divert it all.

It had the usual signs about saving the earth and hanging towels and even when I put the sign ON the towel, they still changed them. Big pet peeve.

Restaurant was okay, limited menu, and a bit over-priced with very limited hours.

I was in the hotel for a workshop, and the downstairs conference room was ridiculously loud with the washers going all day just on the other side of louvered doors and huge, mirrored columns throughout. Not an ideal setting.

The staff was nice, and the valets were great, especially Isai.

The walk to Coconut Grove isn't bad and there are great places over there. I would especially recommend LuLu's. Would have eaten there every day if I could. Hotel is located across the street from Fresh Market which is pretty good for quick take.

Room Tip: Upper rooms have a nice view.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
4  Thank galavantersjoy
Thomas L, Manager at Courtyard Miami Coconut Grove, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2013

Thank you for your feedback, we take all our feedback serioulsy. I'll be sharing your comments with our team and ensure we correct the items you mentioned.

We look forward to your return

Thanks again.

Reviewed January 21, 2013 via mobile

The rooms are certainly nothing special, but the staff and the pool area were both nice. Our room was not cleaned between our first and second night, and we didn't have body lotion in the room (supposedly they sent it up...we're still waiting). It didn't feel worth $200/night, but it was a serviceable hotel.

Stayed: January 2013
1  Thank CUBlue
Thomas L, General Manager at Courtyard Miami Coconut Grove, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on your stay, I will be sharing your comments with our team to ensure we get our guest requests to them quickly.

Reviewed January 18, 2013

From check in to check out we dealt with an amazing staff. I dealt with Laura in the groups department because we had about 15 rooms blocked out for a wedding party. The hotel was a short walk from all the fun bars and restaurants which was why we thought to go there. The property was beautiful and well maintained. we upgraded to a suite which was incredible and the view was even better than the room. Also saw some regular rooms, which were really nice as well. Being a loud an obnoxious group of friends, I thought for sure we were going to hear from our neighbors or hotel staff, but it appears they have thick walls and enough sense to put the wedding party far from other guests. Thanks Marriott, you continue to hold high standards and I will be back.

Room Tip: Get bay view rooms, too beautiful not to
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank rshulman

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback, I will be sharing your comments with our team. We're happy you enjoyed your stay and look forward to your return

Best