“If you want a delicious, home-cooked southern meal, eat here!”
Review of City Hall - CLOSED

City Hall
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Wynwood - Edgewater
Cross street: 20th Street
Description: Steven Haas' new restaurant in Miami. Wow! The food was terrific. Each person in our party of 4 had a dish better than the next. I'd love to share the news!!!
Reviewed November 6, 2012

Steve Haas, who pioneered Miami Spice, runs and owns the place. Great service! Great food! Original cocktails (try the Special Master). I hate meatloaf but, I love theirs. Brunch is a la carte, well-rounded and averagely-priced. The gospel singer sets the mood for a funny Sunday brunch. Celebs, such as Gabrielle Union and Chris Bosh, regularly visit.

Reviewed October 20, 2012

The food is so good! It is quite reasonable and fresh & delicious. The ambiance is great and service is good as well. Maryel is a great entertainer and singer. Highly recommended Sunday activity when in Miami!!!!

Reviewed October 18, 2012

For any occasion! Great food, excellent service, Love it! If you live in Miami or visiting on business or pleasure take the time to visit this restaurant!

Reviewed October 14, 2012

We had the opportunity to have dinner near the Arsht Center pre-show last night. Our freinds had reserved at City Hall which we had heard about. Very impressive! We both had the 3 course prix menu. I had the meatloaf; my wife the fried chicken. Both were excellent and the desset a choclate mousse crunch cake was to die for, We will be back!

Reviewed October 12, 2012

Finally had an opportunity to visit City Hall in Miami this week. From the moment I wandered in I was impressed with the decor and the staff. Even though I only ordered soup and coffee everyone treated my like royalty. Jose, my waiter aptly described the soup and it was fantastic. Looking forward to another visit next time I am in Miami. Congratulations to Steven Haas for bringing City Hall the restaurant to Biscayne Blvd in Miami.

1  Thank Lauren K