“Gospel Brunch on Sundays with Maryel Epps”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of City Hall - CLOSED

City Hall
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Wynwood - Edgewater
Cross street: 20th Street
Description: Steven Haas' new restaurant in Miami. Wow! The food was terrific. Each person in our party of 4 had a dish better than the next. I'd love to share the news!!!
Montclair, New Jersey
“Gospel Brunch on Sundays with Maryel Epps”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2012

The food is so good! It is quite reasonable and fresh & delicious. The ambiance is great and service is good as well. Maryel is a great entertainer and singer. Highly recommended Sunday activity when in Miami!!!!

Visited October 2012

Miami, Florida
“Excellent food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2012

For any occasion! Great food, excellent service, Love it! If you live in Miami or visiting on business or pleasure take the time to visit this restaurant!

• Visited August 2012
Miami
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2012

We had the opportunity to have dinner near the Arsht Center pre-show last night. Our freinds had reserved at City Hall which we had heard about. Very impressive! We both had the 3 course prix menu. I had the meatloaf; my wife the fried chicken. Both were excellent and the desset a choclate mousse crunch cake was to die for, We will be back!

Greenville, South Carolina
“Unique Onion Soup”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 12, 2012

Finally had an opportunity to visit City Hall in Miami this week. From the moment I wandered in I was impressed with the decor and the staff. Even though I only ordered soup and coffee everyone treated my like royalty. Jose, my waiter aptly described the soup and it was fantastic. Looking forward to another visit next time I am in Miami. Congratulations to Steven Haas for bringing City Hall the restaurant to Biscayne Blvd in Miami.

1 Thank Lauren K
Salt Lake City, UT
“A local gem within a couple blocks of the downtown Miami Hilton.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2012

Very impressed with my first meal here tonight. French onion soup was excellent with a unique presentation and I highly recommend the potato skins stuffed with braised short ribs, talleggio cheese, swiss chard, horseradish aioli and tomato marmalade. Our server was attentive and knowledgeable without hovering. Steven Haas personally came to our table to get our feedback on the meal and refill our water glasses. Impressive! We are in town all week for a conference and hope to get back here for another meal.