Marriott's Villas at Doral
$119
$108
Hilton.com
  • Restaurant
Hilton Miami Downtown(Miami)(Great Value!)
$119
$113
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $131/night.

$122
$109
Hampton.com
Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay(Miami)(Great Value!)
$159
$140
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
$135
HolidayInn.com
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Miami Airport(Miami)(Great Value!)
$96
$93
$112
$104
  • Bar/Lounge
$113
  • Pool
Regency Hotel Miami(Miami)(Great Value!)
$82
Cancelon
All reviewstrump resortgolf resortmaster bedroomtime sharefull kitchenmarriott vacationnice resorttimeshare exchangemarriott guestsrecommend this resortwasher dryerflight pathgreat vacationshuffle boardmain buildingsouth beachping pong
Reviewed October 13, 2012

The resort was clean, comfortable quiet and the staff were very friendly ,accomodating and made you feel at home. It is close to the airport so it was a plus. The surrounding area was pleasant and accessible to restaurants and grocery stores. The view of the golf course and the pond from the balcony was wonderful. One drawback was the flight path of American Airlines although it was fun to watch the plane start to land.

Room Tip: Choose a room at the 'Star Island' on the second floor
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank rgi81453
Reviewed October 11, 2012

We booked a time share here it is our second time to this resort. Marriot used to run the Doral golf resort next door but it was recently sold which i am told is a sore point for some of the owners. You can still use the pool at the resort next door if you like it is unbelievable.

We went in October which is low season for Golf the rates were cheap through the resort we payed 50-80.00 per round to play the following Gold - $65.00 Maclean course - $50.00 Great White - $85.00

The golf was spectacular and there was no one on the courses.

it is close to the airport as well.

Room Tip: I would suggest building 7 if you want to get away from the pool it is the newest one.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 10, 2012

Stayed in a 2 bedroom villa over looking the lake. Absoultely beautiful rooms, fully fitted kitchen, jacuzzi in the master room, huge plasma TV's, huge fridge etc etc
I would have scored a 5 but we didn't find the place to be all that clean. We found a blue capsule tablet under the TV unit in the second bedroom. Its ok adults finding it but infants could have swallowed it. I should have reported it to reception but instead I just flushed it.
Also it costs $20 for maid service. I thought this was strange, unless its an American thing?? It would have felt nice having the room cleaned every other day.
Oh and the place is built on a flight path so be ready to get woken up with the sounds of American Airlines flying over head - makes for great airline photography!!!

But don't let the above put you off. The place was great, would really like to visit it again.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank defendertd5
Reviewed October 5, 2012

Just checked In to the Villas, exceptionally wonderful reception. Lovely, clean, bright room.. I had requested a specific type of room and the floor I liked - all ready for me.
Cannot say enough about Belinda She is at the front desk,is to be commended for not just doing her job but doing it with a passion that shows she enjoys people

Room Tip: Corner suites large , sunny beautiful view for breakast
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 2, 2012

This is a nice place to stay if you are going to be working or staying in the Miami area for an extended period of time. The suites are huge with nice full kitchens and large bathrooms. I even have a washer/dryer in my room. I think my only complaint is that I can't book a room for my entire stay. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone coming to Doral.

Room Tip: I like the rooms in the buildings further away from the office just to get away from the activity around the pool.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business