We came to stay at this hotel after a terrible night at the Fairfield Inn MIA West. What a transformation! The hotel was a very nice business class hotel. The free wi-fi in the public areas was really appreciated and provided a great working space. The sports bar is beautiful. A great and comfortable place to hang out and watch a good game. The hotel staff were pleasant and very accomodating. They kept placing us in rooms which were already occupied and were extremely apologetic, though we were quite understanding as it was superbowl weekend and many guests decided to stay rather than check-out as planned. The manager was not happy about this and upgraded our room to an alergy free room and provided us with free snacks.
The room and bathrooms were clean, nicely decorated and very large. We had a great view of the city skyline and golf course on the 10th floor. The bathroom was quite spacious for a hotel bathroom and the shower very nice though the water could be hotter. But that just be me as I like my shower scorching hot. The bed was comfortable, but the pillows were entirely too soft.
Other than that everything was great! We really enjoyed our stay and got a great rate at the last minute considering it was Superbowl weekend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover this newly transformed, sleek Courtyard by Marriott Miami Airport South. Settle into the newly renovated guest rooms at this warm, welcoming Miami international airport hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Courtyard Miami Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Miami Airport South Hotel Miami
- Courtyard Miami Airport South
- Miami Marriott
- Miami Courtyard