The decor and linens in this Courtyard were good, looked similar to a newer Marriott room.
This hotel seems new and modern. It is located adjacent to other Marriott chains, with the main Marriott having a great restaurant (we walked over and had fish for dinner).
- Check-in process was painfully slow after a long international flight. I was behind an airline crew, and there were only 2 employees checking guests in
- The shuttle to the airport in the morning was delayed. The number of guests waiting kept growing and people were getting upset. I finally took a taxi to the airport (it was about $10).
- ATM was out of cash
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover this newly transformed, sleek Courtyard by Marriott Miami Airport. Our airport hotel in Miami, Florida features revitalized guest rooms in a warm, welcoming setting 2 miles from Miami International Airport and just a short drive from South Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Miami Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Miami Airport South Hotel Miami
- Courtyard Miami Airport South
- Miami Courtyard
- Miami Marriott