My husband and myself are un-fussy travelers and this trip was for shopping/relaxation. The rooms are nicely decorated and all seemed very clean except some hair on the bathroom floor (yuck). But otherwise very clean. Note that all rooms and restaurants/lounges are non-smoking which wouldn't normally bother us but it was very chilly this week and we were on the 3rd floor (no blaconies or opening windows) We decided instead to ask front desk if there were any bar/grills in the area that allowed smoking. Front desk told us usually not. Well, we are aware that most places no longer allow smoking but were hoping she would be able to check or help us especially as the only phone book behind the desk was entirely in Spanish and there was none in the room. All in all, nice place but would have appreciated a bit more effort into customer service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover this newly transformed, sleek Courtyard by Marriott Miami Airport South. Settle into the newly renovated guest rooms at this warm, welcoming Miami international airport hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Courtyard Miami Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Miami Airport South Hotel Miami
- Courtyard Miami Airport South
- Miami Marriott
- Miami Courtyard