This was the first time I stayed at this hotel and the hotel and the room was very nice and clean.
I booked this hotel through the Travelocity website as a package deal (hotel/car/ticket). When selecting a hotel I chose the option for 'free parking' as I don't like to waste money on parking and this was one of the hotels that appeared as meeting my criteria for free parking. The hotel looked nice so I decided to book this hotel and try it out. I was surprised, when at check in, the hotel clerk informed me that the parking fee is USD 17 per day. I was forced to pay the parking fee (which amounted to USD 86 for my stay) as this was hotel policy and I was informed to contact Travelocity about this issue. Although I agree that Travelocity is the one that is misleading the customers, I also think that it is the hotels responsibility to contact Travelocity about this issue. And to make sure that they do not appear in the list of hotels which offer free parking! I can't imagine that I am the only person who has booked this hotel through the Travelocity website, who was under the impression that the parking was free. So please pay attention on possible additional charges when booking through this website.
Other than that, the hotel was very nice, good location and felt very safe.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover this newly transformed, sleek Courtyard by Marriott Miami Airport South. Settle into the newly renovated guest rooms at this warm, welcoming Miami international airport hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotwire, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Courtyard Miami Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Miami Airport South Hotel Miami
- Courtyard Miami Airport South
- Miami Courtyard
- Miami Marriott