“ENJOYABLE STAY”

Courtyard by Marriott Miami Airport
Ranked #36 of 128 Hotels in Miami
Reviewed April 7, 2014

I spent a couple nights at this hotel with my family last August as a stopover point on the way to Orlando. It was a fine time with great access to the rest of Miami. There are hotel shuttles that take you to key locations across the city. The staff were very helpful. The hotel itself is getting on in age but still well maintained. It's a part of a Marriott complex which is located very close to the Miami International Airport but not so close as to be able to hear the planes a they fly in and out. Altogether a good experience. Even left my camera at the hotel and was able to recover it on my return from Orlando. That was a big relief.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank KENVAN2014
dennis t, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Miami Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2014

Thank you for staying with us, thank you for your feedback. I'm happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us, and that we were able to return your camera for the rest of your vacation. We look forward to welcoming you back during your next visit to Miami.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,046)

Reviewed April 6, 2014

The hotel was a great stop over for a cruise out of Miami. This Courtyard has a nice updated lobby and the rooms are nicely appointed too. The staff was awesome in handling our transfers from the airport (free by hotel shuttle) and the cruise port. This Courtyard has a travel rate that includes transfers to the cruise terminals. The Champions sports bar was nice and the food was ok. Our kids loved the wall of flat screen tvs. We could not tell that the hotel is near the Miami airport! There are 2 other Marriott properties on site too. Pool was nice and warm! The hotel staff was great, polite and professional. We will stay here again in the future.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank ernestokarina
dennis t, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Miami Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2014

Thank you for choosing to stay with us, and thank you for your feedback. I'm glad to hear that we could start your vacation of on the right foot. We will be upgrading our TV wall soon, hopefully it will be even more impressive to your kids. We look forward to welcoming you back during your next visit to Miami.

Reviewed April 5, 2014

The hotel was beautiful and the staff was amazing. After having a terrible experience with my flights, Sam and Steph at the front desk assisted me with getting my luggage back. They were so helpful and friendly. If it weren't for them I would not have gotten my luggage.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Hannah W

Thank you for choosing to stay with us, and thank you for your feedback. Samantha and Stephanie are amazing. I'm glad that they were able to help retrieve your luggage, and turn around your day of travel. We look forward to welcoming you back during your next visit to Miami. Hopefully with luggage in hand and after an easy day of travel.

Reviewed April 5, 2014

We had a day room in this hotel following a cruise. The hotel provided a dedicated check-in desk which made the whole process quick and easy. The room was large and comfortable, and although our air conditioning wasn't working initially, once I had reported it to Reception they sent someone to sort it out very quickly. Tea/coffee was available in the room and the bathroom was modern and spotlessly clean with good quality toiletries. The main restaurant was closed, but we made our way to the Sports bar where we were able to order bar food which was excellent - one of the best burgers we have ever eaten! Although we were only here for a few hours we would have been happy to have stayed longer, and have no hesitation in recommending it if you want a hotel which is convenient for the airport.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank annadrew

Thank you for choosing to stay with us, and thank you for sharing your feedback. I'm sorry to hear that you were able to stay with us for just a short period of time, but I hope that you will come back for longer stay in the near future. We've recently updated the menu in Champions, and our burgers are among our best sellers. I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed it so much. We look forward to welcoming you back during your next visit to Miami.

Reviewed April 5, 2014

This is just what we needed on our return from Cuba. Spotlessly clean, well-lit, comfortable bed, great A/C (easily adjustable and didn't blow on the bed), large shower with abundant flow and great hot water, etc. etc. There are three Marriott properties on the same campus and all three share the shuttle.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank vpoleshuck

Thank you for choosing to stay with us, and thank you for your feedback. I'm glad to hear that your stay with us was enjoyable. We look forward to welcoming you back during your next visit to Miami.

Reviewed April 1, 2014

Arrived very late, around approximately 3am. Called hotel to inquire about status of hotel shuttle and was informed it was no longer running, however was advised to take a taxi cab to hotel and have driver come into hotel on arrival and that front desk would take care of the charges, so far looking good!
Hotel is not very close to airport, which was a little disappointing however upon arrival and noticing how clean, modern and welcoming hotel was, as well as pleasant overnight auditor front desk clerk, I was pleased to be here. Got into my room with no issues. Very nice and clean, size adequate. Quiet and comfortable. Fast, Free high-speed internet available in rooms. Beds very nice and easy to sleep on, air conditioning worked well. Was very happy with this property and definitely would return.
Upon departing next day, was a little disappointed to see the shared airport shuttle arrive from previous hotel with not enough room to carry the amount of people waiting at Courtyard to head to airport, and due to distance, taxi cab alternative is very expensive.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank ExpertTravelCritic
dennis t, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Miami Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2014

Thank you for choosing to stay with us, and thank you for sharing your experience. I'm glad that you enjoyed our amenities and service. I will share your feedback with my shuttle team so that we can improve that experience for our guests. We look forward to welcoming you back during your next visit to Miami.

Reviewed March 20, 2014

When we arrived the room thermostat was "locked" at 60 degrees F. and there were duvets on the beds - in Miami! I thought I was in Germany in the winter. We were able to get thinner blankets and after trying to increase the temperature we called the desk and a man appeared and unlocked the thermostat.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank De D
dennis t, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Miami Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2014

Thank you for choosing to stay with us, and thank you for your feedback. I'm sorry to hear that your room was so cold when you arrived. We try to make our rooms a cool getaway from the Miami heat, but definitely not similar to a German winter. I hope that you will visit us againduring your next trip to Miami. We look forward to welcoming you back.