We stayed here the night before a cruise. While the hotel was very close to the airport, it was a short drive to the cruise ship...we were able to get transportation from the front desk for around $11 per person, not too bad. There is a Courtyard, a Marriott and a Residence Inn all in the same complex. It was easy to walk through to the Marriott to browse their menu. The food at the Courtyard was good to me. I got the chicken wings and the rest of my party got the philly steak sandwich. All portions were very big. Our room was nice, clean and roomy. The front desk staff was very friendly and check-in was very fast as was checkout. I would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover this newly transformed, sleek Courtyard by Marriott Miami Airport South. Settle into the newly renovated guest rooms at this warm, welcoming Miami international airport hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Miami Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Miami Airport South Hotel Miami
- Courtyard Miami Airport South
- Miami Courtyard
- Miami Marriott