This is part of the Mariott campus featuring the Mariott, Courtyard Mariott and Residence Inn all in one compound just south of the 836 (Dolphin Expressway) on Lejune Rd. The concept is quite interesting having the three properties in one location. However, externally it seems that the buildings are dated and a makeover should be done for each of the three buildings. The check-in experience was as good as I've ever had and better than other more expensive hotels.
The hotel seems to be a prime stopover for those on cruises out of Miami. The room was not spectacular but quite comfortable and functional. Bathroom was fairly clean and again, functional.
Did not get a chance to experience the on-site dining, however I did appreciate the fact that it was fairly central. Being on LeJeune, there were some decent restaurants within walking distance.
Did not like the fact that one has to pay for parking on this campus, especially since other Courtyard Mariott and Residence Inn properties offer this free of charge.
However, this was very good value for money and its proximity to the Airport makes it an ideal hotel for a brief stopover.
All in all, It's not my first choice, but I would definitely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover this newly transformed, sleek Courtyard by Marriott Miami Airport South. Settle into the newly renovated guest rooms at this warm, welcoming Miami international airport hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Marriott, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Courtyard Miami Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Miami Airport South Hotel Miami
- Courtyard Miami Airport South
- Miami Marriott
- Miami Courtyard