Stayed here for one brief night with my wife. We arrived at the hotel around 8:00 PM and had a 6:00 AM flight the next morning. Check-in was very easy. The room was very nice – seemingly new and very clean. I can’t think of a thing to complain about – at one point there was some talking out in the hall- nothing out of the ordinary, but I just don’t understand why people can’t speak quietly out in a hotel hallway late at night! It didn’t last long, and is certainly not the hotel’s fault! I did not hear any planes at all – even though this hotel is very close to the airport. The wake-up call came on time, and the receipt was already under the door when we left which is all good. Another positive note – the Final Four games were going on when we got there. There’s a sports bar / restaurant in the lobby. It was very crowded of course, but we were able to get a table and the service was very good – with the crowd, I was worried the service would be slow, but that was not the case at all. This is one hotel in a ‘compound’ of Marriott hotels that share a common parking lot – works out just fine, just something I haven’t seen before. All good here – would definitely stay here again if the need arises.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover this newly transformed, sleek Courtyard by Marriott Miami Airport South. Settle into the newly renovated guest rooms at this warm, welcoming Miami international airport hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Miami Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Miami Airport South Hotel Miami
- Courtyard Miami Airport South
- Miami Marriott
- Miami Courtyard