Not too happy about our experience at Courtyard MIA...! Hotel needs some improvements in my opinion, it shows its age quite a lot. Our room was nice, but what a (bad) surprise not to find any toiletries in the bathroom? No soap at all! Contacting the reception I was told to go down to collect some - in the end it was free but what a procedure is this (it was not a maid's mistake but Courtyard's policy)? When you spend over 140 bucks a night you don't consider bringing soap from home, and you are supposed to be pretty tired after a long haul flight and willing to have a shower. One more issue was the free wi-fi which did not work at all - but we had our laptop and could connect using the wired connection.
In the end it was a so-so experience, not 100% negative but I have experienced very nice Courtyards in the past, this is not at the same level, so come on Marriott, you can do better!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover this newly transformed, sleek Courtyard by Marriott Miami Airport South. Settle into the newly renovated guest rooms at this warm, welcoming Miami international airport hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Miami Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Miami Airport South Hotel Miami
- Courtyard Miami Airport South
- Miami Courtyard
- Miami Marriott