“Good Value”

Courtyard by Marriott Miami Airport
Ranked #35 of 127 Hotels in Miami
Reviewed September 4, 2012

I only stayed one night before an early morning departure. The room was clean and the front desk attendants were polite. I would recommend for the convenient distance to the airport and also the shuttle service from the Mariott (in the same complex) to and from the Dolphin Mall. Overall good experience.

Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
Write a ReviewReviews (1,039)

Reviewed August 27, 2012

I am very impresed by this hotel , even is not a complete service hotel , ( no room service or bellman) the staff goes above a beyond to help you out , i travel for bussines a lot and spend in hotel nearly the 60 % of the year and i haver to say i will be back to this hotel when i have to go again to miami , the rooms are very clean and the lobby of the hotel is very funtional you can enjoy of people around while you see tv and do your work, the internet on the other hand on the rooms is too slow , the front desk staff is very heplfull , i have to give thanks to Ms Lily for helping with my prints and my laptop conections, also the food is great the best chicken salad that i have tryed for long time .. i will defenetly chose this hotel , congratulations keep up the good work .

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank GlobalConstinc
Jerry R, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Miami Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2012

Globalconstinc,

Thanks for writing about our hotel. I wanted to let you know that we have a service incentive program in our hotel and that I have personally recognized Lily for her efforts to assist you. We are glad that you enjoyed our hotel, especially Champion's. I have had that chicken salad and I love it as well. Of course, having 24 televisions to watch while I eat it is a treat, too.

We hope that when you're back again in Miami, that you'll stay at our hotel and we wish you all the best, wherever you are on the globe!

Jerry Rice

Reviewed August 10, 2012

Booked late on hotels.com; for the price I paid I thought this was great value for money. All was clean and comfortable, with good staff. Recommended, convenient for the airport (obviously), but beware that although it looks close on the map, the shuttle takes around 30 mins to get to the terminals.

Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Mordrydd
Reviewed August 10, 2012

We stayed one night before an early morning departure. We had two double beds for two adults and two kids. I thought the room was good value, we had free wifi and didn't have to pay for parking. You just need to exchange the parking ticket at the front desk for your room card. Good looking pool and gym, although we didn't have time to use them. Good choice when arriving or departing late/early.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Amy M

Amy,

We are elated that you had a good stay with us! Although we're sad that you didn't get to use our pool and exercise facilities. We added a new 3000 sq ft gym to the hotel 3 years ago. I've been in hotels for 16 years now and have to admit, it's my favorite by far!

If you ever get back to the area, please check it out.

Jerry Rice

Reviewed August 10, 2012

Arrived late in the evening check in was fast, I love the interior decor of the lobby and guest rooms. They have a really nice outdoor pool. Was there only for a night but I love staying in hotels like this on business travel.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed August 1, 2012 via mobile

When I made my online resevation, I selected this hotel over others in the miami area because it stated their eas a complimentary breakfast. Much to my surprise at check-in that amenity was no longer included.

• Stayed: July 2012
4  Thank Redleg6
Reviewed July 27, 2012

Had to stay a week at this property. Has very good gym and pool area. The rooms are nice and the wifi is pretty fast. Have to pay or parking so add that expense if you drive or rent. Will stay at this location if visiting Miami again.

Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business