Flying in to Miami for a night from the Caribbean, I needed to find a room in a quiet and comfortable hotel around Miami International Airport as I was flying out the next day around 10am to Europe.
I got a good deal at Courtyard By Marriott Miami Airport South and I didn’t hesitate a second to book a room there. I believe it was in part because I had stayed there in the past, had a great experience, but I never really had a chance to write a review.
Out of the Terminal, I waited for about 7 min for the hotel shuttle bus which I easily recognized. The hotel being just about a mile away from MIA, I barely had time to sit that we were already pulling into the complex where 2 or more others hotels from the Marriott family are located. And just as I was expecting it, I quickly recognized the friendly and warm welcome at the front desk. The check-in was fast and efficient, and I was in my room in no time.
The room looked spacious, clean and well decorated. There was a nice sofa next to the bed, though I didn’t really need it, it added a charm in the room. I had a king size bed just like I requested and was happy with it. The bathroom was also clean and spacious with a tub and a huge mirror. I had a very quiet night and woke up refreshed!
Additionally, and it’s one of the things that I really appreciated in this hotel, I had ordered few stuff online to be delivered at the hotel before even I checked-in, stuff that I wanted to take them with me to Europe. It’s all went very well; once I identified myself to the security from my room, they had my stuff brought up to my room like an express delivery.
The only negative point that I noted was a small leak from the A/C in the room right in front of the bathroom entrance. There was water coming out of the A/C, making the carpet a bit wet, not a major issue but enough to be noticed. Since I was only spending one night and needed just a great night sleep, it didn’t bother me at all as I was totally satisfied with my night.
Overall, I had a great experience, just like the previous one, and would definitely go back if I have a chance. I would recommend this hotel for its proximity to Miami International Airport if you are spending a night or if you just want to be far away from the noisy airplanes landing or taking-off, but at the same time be close to the Airport. There are also many restaurants and fast food around the hotel, should you need to go out for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover this newly transformed, sleek Courtyard by Marriott Miami Airport South. Settle into the newly renovated guest rooms at this warm, welcoming Miami international airport hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Courtyard Miami Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Miami Airport South Hotel Miami
- Courtyard Miami Airport South
- Miami Marriott
- Miami Courtyard