“The best hotel and stuff” 5 of 5 stars
Review of JW Marriott Miami

JW Marriott Miami
Ranked #33 of 120 Hotels in Miami
“The best hotel and stuff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

I was with my friend 2008 in August and I still remeber how nice time we had.
Stuff very polite and It was my first time in the USA and thay was so helpfull. Perfect perfect room clean and with very comfortable bad. I remeber every thing and I hope I am going to have time to come again.

Room Tip: I like my room and i think all are very nice
Green Features: I will like to have advertisment from you at my e-mail. Thank you for everything.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Gergana N

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (117)
orlando, florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014 via mobile

Just arrived from Orlando on business and property in heart of downtown right across the street from Morton's steakhouse (fantastic) lobby was impressive and our room on concierge level is just great since on this level breakfast was free with many different options. Pool on 7th floor and spa nice and clean and small but nice gym and spa. So far so good!! Love it

• Stayed June 2014
2 Thank maldonora
Frankfurt, Germany
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2014 via mobile

The hotel itself was wonderful. The staff was great. Very helpful and friendly. Concierge lounge was amazing. But the room service was horrible. Both times I ordered a steak and it was overdone. The second time I even got the filet and ordered it medium rare. It came to my room butterflies and burnt on the edges. The person delivering the food left before I had the chance to even look at the steak. Do not waste your money, go to a better restaurant nearby.

Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Dallas, Texas, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2014

I love Marriott Hotels for business trips. This trip was personal so walking into room, I was a little disappointed as it felt like any other Marriott – just a different city. We had a corner room so the night view was amazing! Went to dinner and sat outside on balcony. Service was great. Valet was always busy but didn’t take long to retrieve car. Pool area is not as nice as the professional photos on website. If you get there at the 4pm check in time or after the sun is blocked by other buildings. Area of town was nice and several restaurants close by.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
New York City, New York
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2014

The beds in this hotel are not comfortable and the food is just lousy. The service is excellent but without a good night sleep its just not worth staying there. The gym has cheap equipment. When you use the elliptical you feel like its going to topple over. I would not stay here again.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank PJL58
luis c, Manager at JW Marriott Miami, responded to this review, June 3, 2014
Dear PJL58,

On behalf of all the associates at the JW Marriott Miami, I would like to thank you for sharing your experience with us. You feedback is important in order to ensure that these inconveniences do not reoccur. I sincerely apologize for not meeting your expectations during your last visit. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly in order to further assist you with this occurrence.

Kind regards,

Luis Canas
Rooms Division Manager
Lady Lake, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

The valet was a nightmare, our car was lost for over 40 minutes when we were trying to leave, and we got locked out of room for breakfast at 10am and our check out was not until 12, the room was nice and clean, the staff ... on a different planet

Room Tip: great if you are taking a shuttle or cab everywhere in the downtown financial district
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
luis c, Manager at JW Marriott Miami, responded to this review, May 30, 2014
Dear mollynchuck,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the JW Marriott Miami. Your feedback is important to us in order to correct any mistakes we have made so that they do not reoccur. I sincerely apologize for the inconveniences you encountered with our services. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly so that I may further assist you.

Luis Canas
Rooms Division Manager
Johannesburg, South Africa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2014

We disembarked from a cruise and stayed one night at the JW Marriott before flying back home. We chose the hotel because it is close to the airport. Good location, comfortable amenities, well equipped gym and friendly staff.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family