JW Marriott Miami
$134
$126
HolidayInn.com
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Miami Airport(Miami)(Great Value!)
$102
$93
$122
$119
Hampton.com
Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay(Miami)(Great Value!)
$159
$110
$95
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $109/night.

$119
$113
$117
$108
Hilton.com
  • Restaurant
Regency Hotel Miami(Miami)(Great Value!)
$89
$195
$163
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsthe concierge loungebusiness hotelthe financial districtbrickell avenuesouth beachbathroom mirrorcorner roomrestaurants within walking distancevery nice hotelbusiness tripvalet parkingluxury hotelrooms are largepool area ispre cruisegymdowntown
Reviewed February 23, 2012

Of Marriott standard but at the tired end of their portfolio. The dullness of the interior jars with the vibrancy and brightness of the Florida setting. Although perfectly situated for business meetings in Brickell, I would definitely chose one of the many other hotels in the area if on vacation. Pretty pricey this place too. It scrapes a 3 rating because I loved their lobby muzak soundtrack which included Arcade Fire, Coldplay, REM. A refreshing change!

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed February 21, 2012

We had a generally fine stay at the JW. The bathroom is large, and the room was clean with a view of the pool. There's a good size gym and the hotel provides lots of complementary bottled water. The neighborhood is nice to walk around with some restaurants and bars although it's mostly office buildings. The in-room Wi-Fi did not work well, but they have cat-5 jacks. The pool is on the 19th floor and there are hot tubs along side. Along the wall one can see a sliver Biscayne Bay, which is a short walk down the road.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank mukhi
Reviewed February 12, 2012

Stayed for a weekend trip with a couple of friends.
The Staff from start to finish were absolutely amazing. If not for them the rating would be much lower. Only thing they missed was telling me you need the room key to activate the elevator.. took a couple of trips up and down until I figured that one out..
The location is pretty good. Walking distance to some great restaurants and bars and the inner-city rail line to get around the downtown core.
The room... overall basic.. the internet didn't work the whole time I was there no matter what was done to fix it. The room looked worn and dated. Bed was only moderately comfortable.
Bathroom was nice and spacious. Quite large for a hotel bathroom really.. but the finish work on the shower was definitely sub-par for the Marriott name.. one tile on the tub surround right where you enter/exit was not installed properly and stuck out about 1/4".. Quite easy to catch yourself on the corner..
Overall I would not return unless I received a fantastic rate, and even then, there are much better options in my opinion that I really wouldn't return.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 9, 2012

It's expensive, a tad dark and gloomy, but it's quiet and near a lot of good restaurants. It's also a short trip to South Beach. I liked eating in Met Cafe & Bar. Even though I say it's not great we will go back for the tennis tournament in March. I'll review it again then. I can recommend it because I have stayed in worse in Miami and the hotels in South Beach are too expensive.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Manon M
Reviewed February 8, 2012

I used 30,000 points to reserve a room for an overnight stay pre-cruise. A really beautiful room, well appointed with a lovely bay view. It's within walking distance to Bayside Market which is a great place to walk along the river, see nice boats and have a drink and dinner. This area is adjacent to American Airlines Arena ie; Miami Heat play here.

Unfortunately, my stay was marred by a mishap in the bathroom. The hassock had 2 legs loose and I fell to the tile floor. What could have easily been a serious incident, was fortunately just a bruised arm and a sore back, but hardly how I wanted to begin my vacation. In addition, the blow dryer smoked when turned on and the bed had a huge crater in the middle which made sleeping well impossible. All of this was addressed at the front desk upon check out. They comped us lunch for our trouble and promised the manager would follow up with me regarding the fall. I did receive an email from the assistant manager but their compensation offered was wholly inadequate. I'm still waiting on their reply to my reply.

If you stay here, just watch out for those small legs on the hassocks in the bathroom.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple