HYATT house Miami Airport
Kimpton
$132
$118
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Miami Airport(Miami)(Great Value!)
$90
$153
$144
HolidayInn.com
  • Restaurant
Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay(Miami)(Great Value!)
$199
$152
Marriott Hotels
  • Restaurant
Regency Hotel Miami(Miami)(Great Value!)
$93
$124
$105
Priceline
1,512 results
All reviewsfull kitchenmiami airportbedroom suiteliving areayogurtfree breakfastcuban restaurantshuttle servicepool and hot tubthe breakfast arealong flightrental carbusiness centerdolphin mallstayed one nightfront desk stafffree shuttle
Reviewed September 11, 2013

We choose this hotel pecruise in Feb ,stay was for 3 days .This hotel was a great place to stay ,rooms clean great morning breakfast buffet and if your arriving mom through thur they offer free beer(on tap) for 3-4 hrs which was nice after a long trip from the east coast and having the chance to relax.The staff here were so great that if you had a problem they have it fixed in no time very cheerful and knowledgeable.If and when we deside to return to miami we will definate stay at the Hyatt House Airport Miami
All to easy walk to stores for liquor or

Room Tip: a higher floor was we stayed and was great No problems at all
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank wildcrazyatver
Gody A, General Manager at HYATT house Miami Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 22, 2013

On behalf of the entire staff at the Hyatt house, Miami Airport, we would like to thank you for your review of our property. We strive to make every guest feel at home while they stay with us and review like yours let us know how successful we are. Thank you again for your kind words. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed September 10, 2013

I like staying in a place with a kitchen. I can buy some stuff and I don't have to go out when I don't feel like it. There's a Publix in the plaza behind the hotel, so it's pretty simple to take the shuttle there if you don't have a car.

This is about 5 minutes from MIA and about 10 minutes to the Cruise port on a weekend, so this is a great choice for a pre-cruise night.

I have friends in the area and it was easy for me to get to Miami Lakes to see my cousin or downtown to see my sobrina, or to the beach to see my friend and to spend a day on Lincoln Road.

There are some funky little places a short distance from the hotel. Don Cameron on 7th was about 3 miles from the hotel and it was SO GOOD! Fresh and tasty.

I'm also a fan of El Palacio de los Jugos. An awesome place for Cuban Food and fresh juice.

The folks at the front desk were super helpful and very nice. They called to confirm that everything was good with the room and provided my husband with a bag of ice for our fridge.

A word about the TV. It's satellite, which is questionable in very heavy rain. The TVs needed to be programmed because not all of the channels were available by cruising through on the remote. CBS never did come in very well in the living room.

Really, this was beyond my expectations. We got a 1 bedroom apartment and it was comfortable. When I visit again, I'll definitely stay here.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank RuthlessBunny
Reviewed September 9, 2013 via mobile

Husband and I used the hotel as a resting place between cruise disembarking and flight home. When I booked, it read "1 master suite, 1 king bed suite". I figured that just meant that there would be 1 king bed in the suite. There were 2 king bedrooms and 2 baths. It was huge! Bigger than our apartment. It only cost us 95 out the door, tax included. Had a pool and hot tub- hot tub could use some work. Continental breakfast was great, plenty of fresh hot foods (bacon, eggs, pancakes, potatoes) along with cereal, fruit, etc.

There was a full kitchenette which was great!

Only complaint is we missed happy hour. When we checked in the host told us there would be complimentary happy hour with light lunch around 5:30 pm. But we stayed on a Sunday and after waiting for food to be brought out found out it's on week days only.

• Stayed: September 2013
2  Thank Littlemrsbush
Reviewed September 8, 2013

We stayed for one night at the beginning of August (2 adults and three teenagers) in a two bedroom suite. Fantastic value for money with airport shuttle, good buffet breakfast and very friendly and helpful staff. Would not hesitate in recommending this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank hungryhippos
Reviewed September 6, 2013

Great hotel. The hotel is very clean and modern on first appearance. The staff is friendly and willing to help in any way. The breakfast area is really nice and clean. The rooms are wonderful. Huge apartment like rooms with two full king sized master bedrooms along with a kitchen area and living room. Plus each room has its own tv. It's a great place to stay when you want to be with those you travel with but still want your own space. It's amazing.

• Stayed: August 2013