“Great price...lovely breakfast! !!”

HYATT house Miami Airport
Ranked #25 of 128 Hotels in Miami
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Stayed here with my two brothers on our little sibling vacation. Had a really nice clean an spacious room. Big clean bathroom. Breakfast was good , a proper assortment of choices. Friendly staff . Definitely staying again. ..in august 2013 when I visit.

• Stayed: November 2012
Write a ReviewReviews (1,489)

Reviewed July 8, 2013

The Hyatt House Miami Airport has the makings of a good transit hotel, but it could use some work. Let's start with the positives. My room was clean, but the kitchen was showing some signs of wear. The bed was comfortable, and I liked the Kenet MD shampoo and conditioner. The free breakfast was very good, with a nice selection of hot and cold items. The hotel also provides a shuttle to and from the airport, but upon arriving at the airport, it's necessary to call the hotel to have them send the shuttle. It took 30 minutes to come, but on my return to the airport, the shuttle left right on time from the hotel.

Now for some of the cons. It was noisy. I had a room of the second floor overlooking the courtyard, and I could hear every word spoken by a family hanging out. There was a kid running up and down the hall, and again, I could hear his footsteps and his parents' trying to get hold of him. Then there was noise coming from the room above me. In the end, I used ear plugs, and I got a good night's sleep. But this place is not for light sleepers. So yes, the hotel served its purpose, but there wasn't really anything that stood out to make me want to book this place the next time I need a night in Miami near the airport.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Othello491
Reviewed July 7, 2013

Great stay at this place. We had booked a two bedroom apartment, with a kitchen. The beds were good, the two bathrooms were good as well. The kitchen is well equipped. The only thing that could be improved was the sleeper sofa in the living room, it wasn’t as new as it should be. The hotel offers free breakfast and snacks at dinner time. There is also free parking available. The only downside was housekeeping, who on two days simply skipped our room. The noise from the airport was limited, even though we slept on the airport side. The hotel is very well located for day trips to the beach, everglades, keys, zoo, malls, anywhere. Would stay there again, anytime.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
6  Thank DutchTree
Reviewed July 3, 2013

My family and I stayed there for 1 night at the end of our trip - june 23-24. We booked 2 nights so it gave us the chance to use the hotel facilities up to 9pm, just a couple hours before our flight departure.

The hotel is very clean, people at front desk were always very polite.

Complimentary breakfast is simple but meets any travelers demand. There is also free parking.

I really recommend this hotel for those seeking an affordable yet very good accommodation near Miami Int´l.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 27, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for training staff was great very friendly. The rooms were great had a 2 bedroom suite & full kitchen. Free cocktail hour & food during the week. Lots of food options nearby. The van will take you to nearby places as well.

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed June 25, 2013

We stay a week for business. This is a great hotel near the airport. The front desk people are very amiable and the check in and check out was very quick. The breakfast was delicious and varied. The rooms are very spacious and the bed is very comfortable, have a fully equipped kitchen and a great lounge area. The bathroom is comfy and well kept and clean. The only negative thing that I can say is that I had problems with the electronic keys and after two days without solve it, they offered move me to another room

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Stayed for a night before traveling. Check-in was smooth, less than 10 minutes, hotel is well kept and very clean. Was afraid of staying in a room next to the elevator due to possible noise I experienced in other hotels, but I did not hear a thing! About breakfast? What can I say? It was delicious, many options to choose from! Rooms are very spacious and beds are SO comfortable! I wished I didn't have to go and could stay longer. Less than 10 minutes from the airport and with all these amenities, I already reserved a room for my trip back! and...this will be the hotel I will stay for all of my Miami trips!

Room Tip: Take your time to find that good and peaceful hotel, and if you have to pay $30-$40 more to stay in...