HYATT House Miami Airport
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
  • Free Internet
1,517 results
All reviewsfull kitchenmiami airportbedroom suiteliving areayogurtfree breakfastcuban restaurantshuttle servicepool and hot tubhome away from homethe breakfast arealong flightrental carbusiness centerdolphin mallone night stayfront desk staff
Reviewed June 25, 2013

We stay a week for business. This is a great hotel near the airport. The front desk people are very amiable and the check in and check out was very quick. The breakfast was delicious and varied. The rooms are very spacious and the bed is very comfortable, have a fully equipped kitchen and a great lounge area. The bathroom is comfy and well kept and clean. The only negative thing that I can say is that I had problems with the electronic keys and after two days without solve it, they offered move me to another room

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Stayed for a night before traveling. Check-in was smooth, less than 10 minutes, hotel is well kept and very clean. Was afraid of staying in a room next to the elevator due to possible noise I experienced in other hotels, but I did not hear a thing! About breakfast? What can I say? It was delicious, many options to choose from! Rooms are very spacious and beds are SO comfortable! I wished I didn't have to go and could stay longer. Less than 10 minutes from the airport and with all these amenities, I already reserved a room for my trip back! and...this will be the hotel I will stay for all of my Miami trips!

Room Tip: Take your time to find that good and peaceful hotel, and if you have to pay $30-$40 more to stay in a nice hotel, don't hesitate! If you do, you will wish you had spent that extra money. Talk from previous experience.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank ycruz
Reviewed June 19, 2013

We had a one night stay at this airport hotel and were very impressed. We had flown in from the UK and by the time we got to the accommodation we were very tired. We had no luck with the shuttle bus so just jumped into a taxi. It was late when we checked in and we had missed the Manager's Buffet but the shop had basic refreshments to keep us going. The room was massive - 2 double bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a fully equipped kitchen as well as a decent lounge area. We slept all night, didn't hear any planes, and enjoyed the lovely breakfast the hotel offers. We found the beds to be very comfortable, the air conditioning pretty non intrusive and the whole suite to be very clean. I would definitely recommend this hotel for an airport layover or for a short stay. The staff on reception were helpful and we caught the shuttle back to the car rental area. All in all this was a very smooth start to our holiday.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank 0003she
Reviewed June 16, 2013

We had an overnight layover in Miami so we stayed at this hotel. The hotel itself was great. We arrived around 8:30pm and asked about food options. We were told there were restaurants within walking distance, but it was raining so the front desk gave us a bunch of take out menus. (We ordered Chinese and it was brought directly to our room, which was very nice for us.) The room was clean, the decor was tasteful, and we were thankful for the kitchenette and all the tableware that was there. The breakfast was delicious. Lots of options, including eggs and bacon. I was even able to take a plate of food up to our room for my husband since the baby was napping and coudlnt' both leave the room.

The three things we were not satisfied with were not deal breakers. 1. We waited an HOUR for the shuttle in the arrivals section outside baggage claim. After my third phone call the front desk told me we should be upstairs at the DEPARTURES. I was very frustrated about this, but once we were on the shuttle everything went smoothly. (And they upgraded us to a bigger suite because of this miscommunication.) 2. Our room's AC was set on the coldest setting with the higest fan setting. The thermostat said it was 50* in the room when we arrived. We had to turn the heat on--in Florida in June!--to warm the room up to a normal temperature. 3. The bed was very noisy. If we had been traveling with others who were staying in the suite with us, a night of romance behind the bedroom door would not have been a secret.

Overall we enjoyed our stay at Hyatt House Miami. It's very close to the airport, and once you figure out the shuttle it doesn't take long at all to get back and forth to the airport. We would definitely return.

Room Tip: Corner suites are large (two bedrooms). we stayed in a room facing the river and could hear boats in the early morning hours (i was up nursing our son, but my husband didn't hear the boats)
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank abcharles
Reviewed June 15, 2013

It's a nice hotel - but there are a few things that bothered me. 1) it's one of those that are really big - long hallways and it's just confusing. 2) the breakast - they told me it's very good - but it wasn't half a Hyatt Place. and the yogurt wasn't refrigerated and therefore warm - and that's gross. 3) room was too big - they upgraded me - but i don't need a 2 bedroom apt. And there was a hair on the shower.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business