HYATT House Miami Airport
HolidayInn.com
$127
$119
Hampton.com
Crowne Plaza Miami Airport(Miami)(Great Value!)
$96
$93
$159
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay(Miami)(Great Value!)
$179
$135
Marriott Hotels
$119
$105
Priceline
  • Pool
Regency Hotel Miami(Miami)(Great Value!)
$124
$88
Cancelon
1,516 results
All reviewsfull kitchenmiami airportbedroom suiteliving areayogurtfree breakfastcuban restaurantshuttle servicepool and hot tubhome away from homethe breakfast arealong flightrental carbusiness centerdolphin mallone night stayfront desk staff
Reviewed December 20, 2012

Great Hotel, Good service, Good Laundry, It has a mini atm, The hotel is clean looking very nice the rooms too.. The pool is great, It has a place where you can grill bbq..
Excellent hotel I love it.. Good for family or group friends you have excellent vacation there!!

Room Tip: Excellent room for family or group friends of 4-12 people.. Rooms are nice with kitchen.. every room has his bathroom.. The rooms are located in very quiet area.. I love it!
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 20, 2012

This is a wonderful hotel. I have stayed twice in 2012. The first time was a week trip in Miami. We stayed here during the weekdays, and they have social hour with wine and beer and food. This allowed us to cut down on the cost of dinner at nights, so it is that filling. This is an all suite hotel so each room does come with a full kitchen. They have recently added the hotel as a complimentary to guest to and from the airport, but that wants the case on my first stay there was a fee. It is very peaceful here even though is it close to the airport. Airplane traffic is not an issue, and I stayed on the top floor each time. The fitness center has all the perks you need, cardio and dead weights, they also supply headphones for the tv's on the cardio machines.

The second trip was a stay over on the weekend before a cruise, and this time I did not rent a car. I used public transportation, which wasnt that bad for the experience, however I will not do that again. Even though the bus stops are within a block walking distance, i didnt know my way around like that to hopping on and off of a bus. But if you are use to public trans, then save the extra money on renting a car.
I would suggest that you book early. I waited a week to see if prices would drop and they actually went up.

Pros: all suites, kitchen and all things needed to make a meal(except the food), separate living area from bedroom, housekeeping loads the dishwasher for you( tip them well), clean clean clean rooms, great front desk service, social hour on weekdays except Fridays, and free breakfast each morning that is really good, but is loaded with carbs.

the shuttle service to and from airport should come every 30 mins...also there is a shoopinbg center about one block from the hotel, well within walking distance.

Cons: i can not think of any at this time.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank lovelife2010
Reviewed December 19, 2012

The hotel has excellent staff and having the shuttle take you to the Dolphin mall and back is perfect. The double rooms, though we did not need it actually works out great for the second bathroom and storing the suitcases. The carpets are in dire need of replacing though in some areas and was the only thing that really stood out to us. During our stay the maintenance team dropped in to replace the AC filters so I know they take good care of the systems here.

Room Tip: Use the shuttle to go to the Dolphin mall, it's free! Try for the top floor, super quite.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 12, 2012

My husband and I stayed here for one night after a cruise. We booked a one bedroom suite but were given a 2 bedroom suite. This was completely fine by us. After staying in a tiny quadruple share on the cruise boat, having two huge bedrooms to ourselves was like paradise.

The service was fantastic. We arrived too early for check in, but our plan was just to drop off our luggage and then to head out to South Beach. They happily stored our luggage and had the shuttle take us to the airport so we could catch the 150 bus. The driver took us to the most convenient place to get the bus which was really lovely. To get the shuttle to pick you up from the hotel, it's much easier to call them up first. They told us they'd come in 30 mins, but they must have arrived within 5 minutes.

When we returned to check in, the process was speedy and the attendant was friendly (I believe his name was Costas, but I can't remember!). The man became our saviour when we entered the wonderful room.

Everything was clean. There were plenty of dishes and cutlery. The hotel is very close to a Publix, so it's very easy to get food and have meals in the room. The bedding is comfortable. There is a television in each room, which worked out well since my husband wanted to watch football. The curtains in the bedrooms keep the light out during the night. I didn't hear much noise from the airplanes, but it might have been because I was dead asleep.

The breakfast was average. I think it's your typical USA breakfast - sausages, white bread an bagels, sugary cereals etc. We're eat a bit more clean so we headed down to Publix to get some items for breakfast so no harm done!

We didn't use the pool but the fitness facility looked well equipped.

When it was time to head back to the airport to leave (and we certainly didn't want to), the shuttle was ready to go.

This is the only airport hotel in the entire world which I could happily live in. It's like staying in your own apartment and the service is very good.

Thank you Hyatt House for making our last day in Miami as memorable as the rest of our trip.

Room Tip: Don't arrive early hoping to check in. You will get the standard "there are no rooms available right now" response which is typical of an airport hotel. You can try your luck around 2:30ish.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 10, 2012

Probably the largest hotel room we have ever had, we signed up for a single room with our reward points and were upgraded for free to a two bedroom suite with two king beds and two bathrooms. The staff was very friendly, also a free happy hour with food and drinks and a great free breakfast. Close to the airport and close to downtown miami also and the dolphin mall is nearby and that wa a lot of fun.

Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple